BY THE BODY SHOP

Give your lashes a dose of intense color and high volume with our non-clumping Super Volume Mascara. Perfect for the weekend.

• Mascara
  • Volumizing and lengthening
  • Non-clumping
  • Ophthalmologically tested
  • Suitable for contact-lens wearers

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Cera Carnauba (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Isododecane (Solvent), Glyceryl Stearate SE (Emulsifier), VP/VA Copolymer (Hair Fixative), VP/Eicosene Copolymer (Binder/Film former), Cera Alba (Emulsifier/Emollient), Triethanolamine (pH Adjuster), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Nylon-12 (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer (Film Former), Stearic Acid (Emulsifier), Palmitic Acid (Surfactant), Glycerin (Humectant), Pentylene Glycol (Solvent), Polymethyl Methacrylate (Emollient), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Disteardimonium Hectorite (Suspending Agent), Panthenol (Hair/Skin Conditioning Agent), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 (Emollient), Propylene Carbonate (Solvent), Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (Emulsion Stabiliser), Triethoxycaprylylsilane (Binder), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Myristic Acid (Emulsifier), Aminomethyl Propanol (pH Adjuster), Phenethyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Lauric Acid (Surfactant - Cleansing Agent), Laureth-21 (Surfactant). [+/- CI 77007 (Colour), CI 77499 (Colour), CI 77491 (Colorant), CI 77492 (Colorant)].

• Does this mascara last long, or does it run? I'm nervous ...1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Super Volume Mascara
  • "Very black... very volumizing... very good mascara especially for the lower last line which is hard to find sometimes. " in 7 reviews
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
At the beginning I was very impressed and happy with this mascara, gives good volume and cleans easily. But after few months the chemistry changed or something - it wouldn't dry out for the longest time and you would end up with smeared eyes... i guess you need to use it up very quickly to enjoy the benefits
Micah C.
Baltimore, MD
I love this mascara. It feels so light. I also like the color! It also lengthens really well. However, it does not hold a curl for a long time. I have straight and short eyelashes, so sometimes I have to put several coats on. But even still, it droops down a few hours later.
Madison Z.
I love this mascara! I got it in a set from tj Maxx believe it or not and I was pleasantly surprised because this was my first time trying out their makeup. I love their body butters but it’s nice to know they have other great products!
Christina h.
This mascara seemed great when I first put it on - went on smoothly and it was noticeable (in a good way!) with very little product. Unfortunately it smudges suuuper easily and pretty frequently ends up coming off and leaving spots above/below my eyes :(
Sarah R.
Loveland, OH
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
I like this product because it delivers on its promise of fuller lashes without turning into a clumpy mess.
raycha a.
Westfield, IN
This really works it make your eye lashes long a have 3d effet and dark.it stay one a long period of time
Kia W.
This makes my lashes look very long, if i want to layer it up it is very easy to make look thicker.
Alicia H.
This is a very good mascara perfect volume ❤❤❤❤ I would recommend for those who need the volume
This was a very good product and it is very helpful for people with shorty eyelashes
Lia S.
Ottawa, ON
Does this mascara last long, or does it run? I'm nervous to try body shop makeup because of how natural it is.