The Body Shop Strawberry Soft Hands Warm Kisses Duo Gift Set uploaded by Shivanie M.The Body Shop Strawberry Soft Hands Warm Kisses Duo Gift Set uploaded by Sofia M.The Body Shop Strawberry Soft Hands Warm Kisses Duo Gift Set uploaded by Amber S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Whether you're looking for a caring gift for teachers, a thoughtful gift for friends or a Holiday treat for yourself, this nourishing Strawberry duo is the perfect option. Featuring our protecting Strawberry Hand Cream and our hydrating Strawberry Lip Butter, both share the same easily absorbed, non-greasy formula for on-the-go hydration. Give them the gift of smooth, cared-for skin this Holiday season. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Harvey D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this body spray it's the best ever I mean body lotion but I'm too lazy to erase it
Paola Q.
Oxnard, Ca
The lotion makes your hand all soft and the smell so good I love the smell is so fresh
Amy H.
prestonpans
I love the strawberry collection! The smell is incredible! The cream spreads very well and a little goes a long way! It’s not expensive and the the quality is fantastic! I would definitely recommend this product.
I have re purchased this product several times now
Lucia M.
I love the smell of strawberries and this doesn't bother my skin at all! Love using this in the shower because I always come out nice and clean. Plus smells good if you like strawberries
Megan S.
little lever, bolton, manchester
I love this product so much from bodyshop just makes you feel when you apply it it’s just amazing the smell in the centre had is amazing the package and it comes in is impeccable and I just could not say a single bad thing about this product I really do suggest that you buy this as it is very much worth your money
Shivanie M.
I love this duo. I've been using it every day for the past year. It keeps my skin hydrated and refreshed as well as soft and clean. Can't go a day without this. After a long hot day, I just look forward to these two things and a shower.
Angie S.
Edmonton, AB
I love this hand lotion!! Smells great and makes my hands feel super soft! A little goes a long ways! I would recommend it to others! I use it every night before bed and after showers! I would buy it again!
seren C.
This is an awesome set and I love it. It is however a little pricy despite the amount you do get out of it. It is super moisturizing and is very strong sented which can be overpowering sometimes especially when eating. Personally I feel like you can get the same quality of things from the drugstore of pharmacy but it is nice and would be great for a gift.
Sharon M.
I love this product it serves for every day it can be used in different ways it is very useful and effective I always recommend it. I love it for personal use
Jess B.
England
keeps hands moisturised for long periods of time, nice packaging smells nice, however the product runs out quick due to the size. Bought from the Body Shop