The Body Shop Strawberry Soft Hands Warm Kisses Duo Gift Set uploaded by Shivanie M.The Body Shop Strawberry Soft Hands Warm Kisses Duo Gift Set uploaded by Sofia M.The Body Shop Strawberry Soft Hands Warm Kisses Duo Gift Set uploaded by Amber S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Whether you're looking for a caring gift for teachers, a thoughtful gift for friends or a Holiday treat for yourself, this nourishing Strawberry duo is the perfect option. Featuring our protecting Strawberry Hand Cream and our hydrating Strawberry Lip Butter, both share the same easily absorbed, non-greasy formula for on-the-go hydration. Give them the gift of smooth, cared-for skin this Holiday season. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessy C.
Nicole D.
2207 central ave Cambridge ohio 43725
Love the fact it made my skin so soft but not oily worked great for me and i still buy it all the time i do swap brands on and off use this month then another then b to this
Al B.
The scent is amazing and I love the fruitiness of the lip balm. The lip butter is initially quite thick and creamy but it melts onto your lips.It goes on smooth and lasts for hours. If you apply too much it will have a creamy white appearance, but if you use a bit less it just leaves a nice shine on your lips and leaves them feeling moisturized
The hand cream keeps the hands soft and smooth and keeps away the dryness.
Applying both before going off to bed is a daily routine for me.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
The lotion is really good when you have dry hands (I used it on my feet too), it's not oily like many other lotions so that's a huge plus. The body butter feels really nice too but it's significantly thicker so be cautious and don't use huge amounts, I liked to put it on parts of the body that don't really come into contact with everything like the shoulders.
Marivi F.
First this cream has an AMAZING smell omg it's lovely even the package is gorgeous, super soft formula hydrates perfectly, nice price too. Give it a try and share your appreciation about this product. By the way to moisturize skin works lovely
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
Amazing product !!! Leaves your skin smelling great and so unbelievably soft. Only thing I wish was it came in a bigger bottle but otherwise it's absolutely amazing!
Sofia M.
Rio Linda, CA
The body shop strawberry soft hand cream is a
light gel-cream that instantly absorbs it's an
Non-greasy moisturizer and a little goes a long way. The lotion has a sweet strawberry scent which reminds me of summer I just wish that the fragrance would last longer. Overall I’m happy with my purchase but I’m not sure whether or not I will repurchase it.
Kimberly L.
Orange, CA
Every since receiving this as a gift I have been obsessed. Every time I pass a "The Body Shop" I stop to get more. This leaves my hands feeling ultra soft and hydrated without feeling greasy. They said you can tell a woman's age by looking at her hands. I am approaching my 30s and use this as preventative care. So far so good!
Raelyn A.
Cambridge, MN
These lotions are to die for I can't even begin to tell you how much I love them I have gone through so many bottles of the lotion! Whenever my arms and hands feel super dry I turn to these bad boys I feel moisture all day long love this product!
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
This product is #1 on my wish list! It is very moisturizing, without leaving an oily residue on my skin. Plus, the scent is TO DIE FOR! Body shop products are always a treat for a gal like me. This is a great set to buy your BFF for Christmas.