THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Soap uploaded by Julia Katarina S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Wake up your shower with fresh bursts of strawberry. Work this vegetable based bar into a rich lather for skin that feels thoroughly cleansed. Strawberry seed oil will leave you feeling softer and hydrated.

• Soap
  • Non-drying
  • Leaves skin cleansed and feeling softer.
  • Generous lather
  • Vegetable based bar
  • Cold-pressed strawberry seed oil
  • Certified sustainable palm oil

All Ingredients

Sodium Palmate (Surfactant), Sodium Palm Kernelate (Surfactant), Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Sorbitol (Humectant), Palm Kernel Acid (Surfactant), Parfum (Fragrance), Fragaria vesca (Strawberry Juice) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Tetrasodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Tetrasodium Etidronate (Chelating Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 14700 (Colour), CI 17200 (Colour).

HOW TO USE

Make The Most Of It

Lather in the bath or shower. Rinse well

Buy on Amazon*
Erin S.
Seminole, TX
The soap seemed to have little to no scent, except for when it was first opened, and the scent that it did have was more "raisin" than "strawberry". I stopped using the bar I ordered fairly quickly after the initial use.
Natasha P.
Really like the scent of it, and it lasted a while my only wish the ingridients were more natural. Does a great job foaming.
Pamela J.
Good soap. Nice smell. Doesn't leave body feeling dry.

Gente. Bought at marshalls for a lower price. I enjoy the store too.
Liz R.
Cary, NC
Adoro la sensación que deja usarlo y el olor es super rico. 100% recomendable. Usalooo¡¡¡ no te arrepentirás
Joely M.
Horsham
I like the soap because it smells amazing but the smell goes completely after washing it off. It does exactly what it is supposed to do though, wash your hands and it is one £2.50 I think so not too pricey! I would recommend if yo don’t need an after scent.
Amy S.
Maidstone, Kent
I absolutely love this soap! It smells so refreshing and it also helps that strawberries are one of my favourite fruits. I actually use this bar of soap to wash my hands but also my makeup brushes as it leaves them clean with that gorgeous strawberry scent.
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
Smells SO good! I love the foaminess and the way it feels on your skin. It's really the after feeling that's not the best. It leaves your skin very dry and weird after. However, the nice smell is very long lasting. I would definitely repurchase it!
Myra D.
Margao,raia
This soap smells so good, I love how the entire bathroom smells like strawberry and how it lasts as a scent on you, I would suggest layering your scents if you just want that strawberry sweet scent, use the strawberry lotion and mist and lip balm and full literally smell like a walking fruit.
Shazeda B.
London
Strawberry scent is a classic and this might be a little tmi but I like to use this soap to clean my delicates. It's because they're such a classic soap with no harm just here to help and no fuss. Nothing fancy or special so great for cleaning!
Olivia R.
Sunderland
I don’t think I will ever get over how amazing this smells. The body shop always do well with adding scent to products and this is no exception. I love everything about this product and it lathers up really well