BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Feel fresh and clean thanks to a refreshing cleansing gel that softens and moisturizes your skin with a sumptuous strawberry scent. Best for: all skin types How it works: Strawberry juice is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants to protect and nourish skin, as well as pore-cleansing salicylic acid; provides natural strawberry fragrance and red color. Community Trade organic soy oil is rich in essential fatty acids to repair skin's moisture barrier, so skin is smooth and supple... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "The smell of summer in liquid form I love this shower gel it's pleasant to use smells lovely the strawberry oil is moisturizing and extremely gentle on my dry sensitive skin it foams up really well and gives a pleasing amount of bubbles all in all a great product " in 21 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the smell of this body wash. It smells exactly like fresh strawberries. It suds up easily and so don't need too much, and the giant bottle lasts forever. It also doesn't irritate my super-sensitive, eczema-prone skin which is great." in 19 reviews
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
I bought three of these last Christmas to stock up on body wash and I haven’t had to repurchase body wash in over two years! These sizes of body wash are perfect, I highly suggest them! Also, the scents are so so good! Out of the three I bought, this scent has to be my least favorite though.
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
I LOVE THIS SCENT. I feel like I’m bathing myself in a Strawberry Sea. It goes on smooth. It rinses off smooth. I’ve used this as a shampoo too somedays, and it smells AH-MAZING in my hair that day!!
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
I #love the smell of strawberry in the #spring and #summer months. It’s #fresh and #sweet. It last all day and smells great with any combination of lotion or sprays that you might use with it.
Brooke H.
lancaster
One of my favorite products from the Body Shop. Has such a refreshing sent that is long lasting. I've received compliments on the sent after a shower. The squirt spout is so convenient. I stock up when the smaller bottles are on sale to refill my large bottle.
Tanya M.
Winnetka, CA
I ordered this item online when The Body Shop had their 40% off sale to test out. I liked that it did smell like strawberries, but more like strawberry purée. I really like The Body Shop as they are a cruelty-free company and that they always have good deals with free shipping. I would like for them to change the packaging. I find that the pump is short. When I try and pump the product onto my loofah, it spills on the side of the bottle.
Lisa D.
Smells really nice, but it honestly does not keep your skin moisturized. It makes you restroom smell really good too. It is a basic soap, but I would not recommend this body soap. I would recommend something from Dove soap or something. This body soap is also pretty expensive as well.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Es bastante rico el aroma que te deja en la piel después del baño. El único punto negativo que le he conseguido a esta marca es su precio ya que es muy elevado. No tiene mucha diferencia entre la calidad de Bath &body works.
Noor A.
Anaheim Hills
This is one of my favorite shower gels!! It smells and feels really good!! I've been using this shower gel for years!! It's not the only brand that I use but it's definitely one of my favorites!
This body wash is the best honestly. I love the smell and it is gentle on my skin. Unfortunately the bottle sometimes is to large for my shower but for the price (it was on sale) I couldn't go wrong and bought it anyways. I would recommend this product and many others because The body shop is definitely a fav
Charca M.
This is one of the best shower gels ever. I remember using it when I was in fifth grade (13 years ago). It smells so amazing and it lingers onto my skin for hours. I love how I feel fresh and clean after using it, and at the same time, it smells great. I recommend it.
Heather K.
Is the body shop cruelty free ?
Kayley O.
Angola, NY
Does this product irritate skin?