BY THE BODY SHOP

Instantly hydrate and soften your lips with this fruity lip butter. Full of sweetly scented strawberry seed oil it will keep you coming back for more.

All Ingredients

Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Ricinus Communis Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (Emollient), Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordii Oil Copolymer (Skin-Conditioning Agent - Occlusive), Cera Alba/Beeswax (Emulsifier/Emollient), PEG-8 Beeswax (Emulsifier), Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emollient), Aroma/Flavor (Flavoring Agent), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Ammonium Glycyrrhizate (Flavour), Fragaria Ananassa Seed Oil/Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil (Natural Additive), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide (Colorant), CI 45410/Red 28 Lake (Colorant), CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake (Colorant).

THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Lip Butter
  • "This is one of the best lip butters I have ever used. It has a very delicious fruity scent. It is smooth and hydrating and leaves your lips super soft. It doesn't not clump up on your lips, and doesn't feel too thick either. It is definitely one of my go to lip moisturizers. " in 13 reviews
  • "I always order body butter for the fall and winter seasons. My hands get extremely dry and my skin will get chapped. This has been my defense for the past 3 years. I have tried many other lotions, body butters and hand creams this is the best by far. " in 7 reviews
jianna s.
Neshanic Station, NJ
I love this butter, super moisturizing, smells amazing, workers are super nice, pros, super soft lips, cons kinda oily, and makes lips white. a little room for improvement for color of it. overall i like it a lot. its great i would shop there again
Breanna B.
Elk Grove, CA
I love fruit smells! This is a soft, fruity, clean, and warm smell! I have received many compliments while wearing g this body butter. Not only does it smell amazing, it also makes my skin feel extremely smooth!
Elisa K.
When I first bought this, I thought it would give a light 'strawberry' like tint but I was very wrong. Regardless of what type you get, all the lip butters are a white color. The different fruits are the scent.
I really enjoy the smell of this product so I enjoyed applying it!! It's fault is that it's not conditioning or a treatment kind of balm so I don't think I would repurchase since I found myself needing to reapply it often. But for the people that just need some light moisture this works perfectly
Nika S.
This lip butter works as a miracle. I live in a very cold area, so my lips tend to crack often. I have tried so many products to smoothn up my lips, but everything was making it worse, until i found this Lip Butter. I could see it working effectively the second i first put it on. within a few days, the nasty cracks were gone, and i didn't have to worry about my lips looking all gross. The strawberry taste is also an amazing feature. Overall, its an amazing product and i suggest it to everybody.
Erin S.
Ashland, KY
This nice. It's obviously not waxy and it lasts a long time plus it smells great. But I don't feel it helps my lips anymore than Vaseline lip therapy or blistex so I won't be repurchasing and most likely I wouldn't recommend. Also, I feel as if I have to use this more than if I apply a different lip balm. I've tried other brands of lip care that work much better and are more readily available.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
Curious about The Body Shop brand, I found this Strawberry scented body butter at TJMaxx and gave it a try. First is the scent; a perfectly subtle juicy sweet strawberry. This body butter is so silky to the touch and keeps your skin hydrated for days. I'm definitely a life long customer and I always recommend this to friends. Finally a lotion you can count on for hydration.
Lexi V.
clovis, CA
Love the scent of fresh ripe strawberries on a bright summer day? You will LOVE this lip butter.this butter is extremely moisturizing while filling your nose with a pleasant scent that doesn't smell chemically or fake. This lip butter leaves you with smooth lips ready for lipstick, or just like that.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Yummy! Smells great and it's a treat to kiss my boyfriend when I have this on. He loves the flavor and scent of strawberry so he really likes this! The scent is fresh and juicy and the texture is good. Not the most moisturizing or repairing, but good in a pinch.
Clarissa Marie C.
Raleigh, NC
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
This was the first strawberry product I bought (and I've bought a lot) that actually smells like real strawberries. The butter feels nice on my skin too. It's not greasy. It just settles in, making my skin soft to the touch.
Zeleny M.
How good is this lip butter? Is it slimy? Does it actually condition the lips? What are the pros and the cons if any?
Amber L.
Is this made with real strawberries?

back