BY THE BODY SHOP

This sorbet is the perfect skin treat. Bursting onto the beauty scene, this must-try moisturiser will leave your skin infused with the sweet scent of strawberry and provide lightweight, instant hydration.

• Body sorbet
  • 24hr hydration
  • Light, sorbet texture
  • Sweet strawberry scent
  • Quickly absorbed
  • Suitable for dry skin
  • Cold-pressed strawberry seed oil
  • All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), PEG-8 (Humectant), Glycerin (Humectant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Isododecane (Solvent), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2 (Absorbent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene (Solvent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin (Skin Conditioning Agent), Mel/Honey (Natural Additive), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Benzophenone-3 (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Fragaria Ananassa Seed Oil/Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil (Natural Additive), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Silica (Absorbent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 19140/Yellow 5 (Colorant), CI 14700/Red 4 (Colorant).

PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
Jessica W.
I originally thought this was a body wash lol. But it's actually a body moisturizer! Strawberry is my absolute favorite Body Shop scent. Smells like summer in a bottle. It makes my skin feel so soft and smell so good. It does have tiny bits of strawberry seed oil but it doesn't feel gritty or stay on your skin. I found this for $3.99 at TJ Maxx so I wish I had stocked up!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
At first, I thought this was a body wash! But it's really a light and refreshing moisturizer that can give you a boost of hydration throughout the day. No oiliness or heavy feeling at all. The smell is so yummy, like a Laffy Taffy strawberry candy. My favorite thing to do is to stick it in the refrigerator so when you apply it, it's gives you a "cooling gel" kind of feel feel. Not much for extreme moisture but is nice to have around when you need a quick pick me up. I do realize that it does get gritty and does pill though.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
I always love going to the body shop cause they have something for everyone I really love smelling nice and have healthy glowing skin and everything from the body shop helps me achieve that I've been using their body lotions since I was 12 #loyal the smell stays all day and my skin has never felt better
Liz P.
Jamison, PA
There are many reasons why I would rave about the body shop. The only downside is that it is a bit pricy for me but it's so worth it. I got it at the body shop and ulta. I have used many other products that cause me the get a rash because of the fragrance but since it uses all natural things it is so nice. It keeps my skin moisturized and it smells so good. I recommend this to everyone.
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
I mostly bought this for the smell! I loooove the scent. It's not super moisturizing though. It's perfect for after washing my hands since It's light, dries/absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy. If you want something for dry skin, this probably wont meet your expectations. But if you want something lightly moisturizing that smells really nice, it's worth it!
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I rarely give 5 stars but this amazing product I found for $3.99 at T.J Maxx is amazing! Smells like candy strawberry!! It is NOT as all oily, moisturizers very well, and a little goes a long way. I will certainly be reviewing the other scents!!
Audra H.
Gainesville
This gives me goose bumps when I use it! It's so light and refreshing. I like to think of it as a spring/summer scent. It's so uplifting. It is definitely perfect for those hot summer days after you get out of the shower, just apply this instead of body butter.
Alexandra F.
riquisimo para darle u aroma fabuloso a mi piel estoy fascinada con sus fragancias y me encanta probarlo estoy feliz y contenta de haberlo probado en algun momento contenta y emocionado de seguir probandolo claro que lo recomiendo sin pensarlo
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I am not usually a fan of strawberry products but this is an exception, it is just right and not overbearing and is really moisturising and rich, you really can't go wrong with this product! It is one of those must haves for any season.