Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season!
Barbara G.
Barbara G.

Oh my goodness, I love the smell of this lotion, the smell makes me want to eat it, smells delious. It leaves your skin soft and also smelling great. I love this lotion.
Jacey S.
Jacey S.
Independence, LA

I received this as a holiday gift. This stuff is AMAZING! It smells SOO good, makes you want to eat it! It also leaves my skin so soft! Love this stuff!
shana p.
shana p.

The strawberry body butter smells delicious and is very smooth. The strawberry lip butter also smells nice and moisturises your lips very well
Liberty H.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA

I got this when I was little. I like the smoothe quality and the texture. It's is a really good body Butter and it smells nice.
Teodora D.
Teodora D.
alginet

Encima de exfoliar muy bien la piel también deja un olor muy agradable sobre la piel y es muy divertido aplicarlo
Marie S.
Marie S.
New Jersey

This's the best product everyone should have them.I have one for my each bag. I love them
Heather M.
Heather M.
Waco

Smells wonderful and goes on your skin wonderfully! I love this holiday scent :)
Christina M.
Christina M.

I love this scent for the body shop! So fresh and delicious! Great for summer
mirna t.
mirna t.
San Diego, CA

The smell of this is amazing! Sweet but not to much, healthy - fresh smell ! The price is amazing and is long lasting to much
Laila M.
Laila M.

The strawberry set is my favorite! The scent is absolutely gorgeous, and subtle which I appreciate especially with my asthma. I actually received this set as a gift, and I use it regularly! I would definitely buy this again for myself once the products run out.

Join Now