BY THE BODY SHOP

Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
I love the smell of this lotion. Its smells like really strawberries I wish I could it eat it sometimes. I love it . Definitely a must have. Long lasting and smooth it is not oily. I wanna different flavors now
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
This scent it the best scent ever! It's clean and refreshing. This set is a great gift for any girl or woman on your list. I love how long lasting it is and how soft your skin feels after application.
Cheyenne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got one of these for my birthday this year and it was so amazing! It was hydrating and smelled amazingly beautiful! It took dead skin away I recommend using shaving first and it'll make you feel like silk !
Madelyn R.
Orlando, FL
This strawberry scent is definitely the best selling scent that body shop sells. It smells so good I can't even explain!!!! It is pricey but it lasted me a very long time. I would highly recommend!!!!!
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
I got one body butter of this flavor one year ago,still I'm using them daily. They are so smooth and they makes my skin so soft that i love them a lot. It makes my skin baby soft all the time. It smells good and I will buy them again and again if I run out of it.
Katie R.
Woodhaven, NY
Loved this product, until the smell started getting to me. It applies nice and soft on the body and definitely moisturizes. However, I feel like this is smell is a little to strong compared to their other products!
Ella Y.
I love this body butter! The smell is really fruity and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I gave this to a friend as well as a gift and she uses it daily.
Jacey S.
Independence , LA
I received this as a holiday gift. This stuff is AMAZING! It smells SOO good, makes you want to eat it! It also leaves my skin so soft! Love this stuff!
Jasmin N.
Granada Hills, CA
The strawberry scent is amazing and lasts for quite a while after you apply it. The travel size one is perfect to travel with or carry in your purse!
Hailey R.
I received this as a birthday gift it had nice moisturizing properties and was very gently but the fragrance was very weak and artificial.