Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season!
Liberty H.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA

I got this when I was little. I like the smoothe quality and the texture. It's is a really good body Butter and it smells nice.
mirna t.
mirna t.
San Diego, CA

The smell of this is amazing! Sweet but not to much, healthy - fresh smell ! The price is amazing and is long lasting to much
Teodora D.
Teodora D.
alginet

Encima de exfoliar muy bien la piel también deja un olor muy agradable sobre la piel y es muy divertido aplicarlo
Marie S.
Marie S.
New Jersey

This's the best product everyone should have them.I have one for my each bag. I love them
Bee G.
Bee G.
Greenland, NH

I do love the texture of the scrub however the scent was a bit too sweet for my tastes.
Savannah
Savannah

I love this stuff so much I use the it everyday.It really helps dry and cracked skin.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Waco

Smells wonderful and goes on your skin wonderfully! I love this holiday scent :)

Join Now