Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Bloomsburg, PA
April 14, 2017, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
I love these body butters it makes my skin feel like a cashmere silk feeling, it's amazing. I was so surprised how this made my body feel after I put it on. And the scent smells so good you wanna eat it!!! It's def worth the price for these body butters I'm telling ya. And my skin is very dry due to my ethnicity so I've been through a ton of lotions, creams, oils, and body butters and this is by far my favorite body butter!
Allyssa M.
Allyssa M.
Feb. 9, 2017, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
The scent of this is amazing. Only buy this if you are into smelling like fruit all day though. The scrub is gentle yet harsh enough to exfoliate. I bought this from the Body Shop at my mall. I would buy this product again.
Bonny P.
Bonny P.
Franklin, TN
March 20, 2017, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
I love this body butter and I have been using this for the past 5 yrs... My mom in law is also a fan of this body butter...especially the strawberry one is our favorite coz it's sweet but not too sweet and the fragrance lingers on your body for quiet some time...
Joy S.
Joy S.
Fort Collins, CO
March 9, 2017, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
Love the packaging and the huge bold strawberry. It smells better than you think it will and it is very long lasting. I use twice a week and notice the results! I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Angelique A.
Angelique A.
May 2, 2017, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
It smells just like strawberries .Love it it's smells wonderful all day long . It's a little thick but it does moisturize very well . I ordered this online where you can find just about anything.yes definitely pick one up
Alex B.
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX
Feb. 15, 2017, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
I swear by The Body Shop products. I might as well become a brand ambassador for them. I have got atleast 10 of my friends to use these products. Strawberry is my favorite flavor and this gift set definitely did not disappoint me.
Bea M.
Bea M.
May 2, 2017, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
I love the body shop! The product always smell great and this is no exception. It has a fresh strawberry scent that lasts all day. It can be a bit pricier than other lotions and moisturizers but it is so worth it!
Ella Y.
Ella Y.
May 23, 2017, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
I love this body butter! The smell is really fruity and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I gave this to a friend as well as a gift and she uses it daily.
Jasmin N.
Jasmin N.
Granada Hills, CA
April 23, 2017, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
The strawberry scent is amazing and lasts for quite a while after you apply it. The travel size one is perfect to travel with or carry in your purse!
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
May 21, 2017, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
I received this as a birthday gift it had nice moisturizing properties and was very gently but the fragrance was very weak and artificial.