Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season!
Teodora D.
Teodora D.
alginet

Encima de exfoliar muy bien la piel también deja un olor muy agradable sobre la piel y es muy divertido aplicarlo
Marie S.
Marie S.
New Jersey

This's the best product everyone should have them.I have one for my each bag. I love them
Heather M.
Heather M.
Waco

Smells wonderful and goes on your skin wonderfully! I love this holiday scent :)
Savannah
Savannah

I love this stuff so much I use the it everyday.It really helps dry and cracked skin.
Bee G.
Bee G.
Greenland, NH

I do love the texture of the scrub however the scent was a bit too sweet for my tastes.
Sabia M.
Sabia M.
Henrico, VA

I love the smell of this lotion. Its smells like really strawberries I wish I could it eat it sometimes. I love it . Definitely a must have. Long lasting and smooth it is not oily. I wanna different flavors now
mirna t.
mirna t.
San Diego, CA

The smell of this is amazing! Sweet but not to much, healthy - fresh smell ! The price is amazing and is long lasting to much
Madelyn R.
Madelyn R.
Orlando, FL

This strawberry scent is definitely the best selling scent that body shop sells. It smells so good I can't even explain!!!! It is pricey but it lasted me a very long time. I would highly recommend!!!!!
Laila M.
Laila M.

The strawberry set is my favorite! The scent is absolutely gorgeous, and subtle which I appreciate especially with my asthma. I actually received this set as a gift, and I use it regularly! I would definitely buy this again for myself once the products run out.
Amy M.
Amy M.

OMG what an amazing product. It's smells so good, I just wanted to eat it. It's just fantastic value for money. I use this every week. It's just lovely and makes my skin so radiant. I would recommend this to anyone who loves fruity smell and want a great moisturiser.

Join Now