Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

FREE GIFT

Free Seaweed Facial Cleanser with any $60+ order.

3 days left

Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season!
Joy S.
Joy S.
Fort Collins, CO

Love the packaging and the huge bold strawberry. It smells better than you think it will and it is very long lasting. I use twice a week and notice the results! I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga

This scent it the best scent ever! It's clean and refreshing. This set is a great gift for any girl or woman on your list. I love how long lasting it is and how soft your skin feels after application.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.

Oh my goodness, I love the smell of this lotion, the smell makes me want to eat it, smells delious. It leaves your skin soft and also smelling great. I love this lotion.
Jacey S.
Jacey S.
Independence, LA

I received this as a holiday gift. This stuff is AMAZING! It smells SOO good, makes you want to eat it! It also leaves my skin so soft! Love this stuff!
Jasmin N.
Jasmin N.
Granada Hills, CA

The strawberry scent is amazing and lasts for quite a while after you apply it. The travel size one is perfect to travel with or carry in your purse!
Liberty H.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA

I got this when I was little. I like the smoothe quality and the texture. It's is a really good body Butter and it smells nice.
Annmarie R.
Annmarie R.
Grand marsh , WI

This is one of my favs! The scent is amazing and the price is soooo worth It! A little goes a long way!!!!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Buckeye, Az

I love the scent of the strawberries it's just so refreshing to to me every time I use it.
Marie S.
Marie S.
New Jersey

This's the best product everyone should have them.I have one for my each bag. I love them
Heather M.
Heather M.
Waco

Smells wonderful and goes on your skin wonderfully! I love this holiday scent :)