Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season!
Barbara G.
Barbara G.

Oh my goodness, I love the smell of this lotion, the smell makes me want to eat it, smells delious. It leaves your skin soft and also smelling great. I love this lotion.
Jacey S.
Jacey S.
Independence, LA

I received this as a holiday gift. This stuff is AMAZING! It smells SOO good, makes you want to eat it! It also leaves my skin so soft! Love this stuff!
Jasmin N.
Jasmin N.
Granada Hills, CA

The strawberry scent is amazing and lasts for quite a while after you apply it. The travel size one is perfect to travel with or carry in your purse!
Liberty H.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA

I got this when I was little. I like the smoothe quality and the texture. It's is a really good body Butter and it smells nice.
Annmarie R.
Annmarie R.
Grand marsh , WI

This is one of my favs! The scent is amazing and the price is soooo worth It! A little goes a long way!!!!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Buckeye, Az

I love the scent of the strawberries it's just so refreshing to to me every time I use it.
Marie S.
Marie S.
New Jersey

This's the best product everyone should have them.I have one for my each bag. I love them
Heather M.
Heather M.
Waco

Smells wonderful and goes on your skin wonderfully! I love this holiday scent :)
Christina M.
Christina M.

I love this scent for the body shop! So fresh and delicious! Great for summer
Madelyn R.
Madelyn R.
Orlando, FL

This strawberry scent is definitely the best selling scent that body shop sells. It smells so good I can't even explain!!!! It is pricey but it lasted me a very long time. I would highly recommend!!!!!

Join Now