BY THE BODY SHOP

Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX
I swear by The Body Shop products. I might as well become a brand ambassador for them. I have got atleast 10 of my friends to use these products. Strawberry is my favorite flavor and this gift set definitely did not disappoint me.
Barbara G.
Oh my goodness, I love the smell of this lotion, the smell makes me want to eat it, smells delious. It leaves your skin soft and also smelling great. I love this lotion.
Bea M.
I love the body shop! The product always smell great and this is no exception. It has a fresh strawberry scent that lasts all day. It can be a bit pricier than other lotions and moisturizers but it is so worth it!
Natalie D.
This is my favorite brand and scent of body lotion that I've ever used! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth to the touch and my friend even commented on how good I smelled! Plus the Body Shop offers a rewards service that is definitely worth paying the small starting price.
Allyssa M.
The scent of this is amazing. Only buy this if you are into smelling like fruit all day though. The scrub is gentle yet harsh enough to exfoliate. I bought this from the Body Shop at my mall. I would buy this product again.
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
I love the smell of this lotion. Its smells like really strawberries I wish I could it eat it sometimes. I love it . Definitely a must have. Long lasting and smooth it is not oily. I wanna different flavors now
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
This scent it the best scent ever! It's clean and refreshing. This set is a great gift for any girl or woman on your list. I love how long lasting it is and how soft your skin feels after application.
Cheyenne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got one of these for my birthday this year and it was so amazing! It was hydrating and smelled amazingly beautiful! It took dead skin away I recommend using shaving first and it'll make you feel like silk !
Madelyn R.
Orlando, FL
This strawberry scent is definitely the best selling scent that body shop sells. It smells so good I can't even explain!!!! It is pricey but it lasted me a very long time. I would highly recommend!!!!!
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
I got one body butter of this flavor one year ago,still I'm using them daily. They are so smooth and they makes my skin so soft that i love them a lot. It makes my skin baby soft all the time. It smells good and I will buy them again and again if I run out of it.