Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Nov. 9, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
This is my favorite brand and scent of body lotion that I've ever used! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth to the touch and my friend even commented on how good I smelled! Plus the Body Shop offers a rewards service that is definitely worth paying the small starting price.
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
I got one body butter of this flavor one year ago,still I'm using them daily. They are so smooth and they makes my skin so soft that i love them a lot. It makes my skin baby soft all the time. It smells good and I will buy them again and again if I run out of it.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Woodhaven, NY
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
Loved this product, until the smell started getting to me. It applies nice and soft on the body and definitely moisturizes. However, I feel like this is smell is a little to strong compared to their other products!
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nov. 29, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
I got one of these for my birthday this year and it was so amazing! It was hydrating and smelled amazingly beautiful! It took dead skin away I recommend using shaving first and it'll make you feel like silk !
Holly A.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
Nov. 15, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
This scent it the best scent ever! It's clean and refreshing. This set is a great gift for any girl or woman on your list. I love how long lasting it is and how soft your skin feels after application.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Dec. 18, 2016, 9:06 a.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
Oh my goodness, I love the smell of this lotion, the smell makes me want to eat it, smells delious. It leaves your skin soft and also smelling great. I love this lotion.
Jacey S.
Jacey S.
Independence, LA
Dec. 14, 2016, 7:40 a.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
I received this as a holiday gift. This stuff is AMAZING! It smells SOO good, makes you want to eat it! It also leaves my skin so soft! Love this stuff!
Liberty H.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
Nov. 22, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
I got this when I was little. I like the smoothe quality and the texture. It's is a really good body Butter and it smells nice.
Marie S.
Marie S.
New Jersey
Nov. 15, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
This's the best product everyone should have them.I have one for my each bag. I love them
Heather M.
Heather M.
Waco
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Festive Bauble Gift Set
Smells wonderful and goes on your skin wonderfully! I love this holiday scent :)