BY THE BODY SHOP

Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mary R.
Charlotte , NC
I love the size of sugar they use. I have chronic dry skin every where but especially around my ankles this stuff buffs 20 years of my 20 year old ankles. Like straight baby skin ankles lol
Christina P.
Bloomsburg , PA
I love these body butters it makes my skin feel like a cashmere silk feeling, it's amazing. I was so surprised how this made my body feel after I put it on. And the scent smells so good you wanna eat it!!! It's def worth the price for these body butters I'm telling ya. And my skin is very dry due to my ethnicity so I've been through a ton of lotions, creams, oils, and body butters and this is by far my favorite body butter!
Allyssa M.
The scent of this is amazing. Only buy this if you are into smelling like fruit all day though. The scrub is gentle yet harsh enough to exfoliate. I bought this from the Body Shop at my mall. I would buy this product again.
Bonny P.
Franklin, TN
I love this body butter and I have been using this for the past 5 yrs... My mom in law is also a fan of this body butter...especially the strawberry one is our favorite coz it's sweet but not too sweet and the fragrance lingers on your body for quiet some time...
Angelique A.
It smells just like strawberries .Love it it's smells wonderful all day long . It's a little thick but it does moisturize very well . I ordered this online where you can find just about anything.yes definitely pick one up
Joy S.
Fort Collins, CO
Love the packaging and the huge bold strawberry. It smells better than you think it will and it is very long lasting. I use twice a week and notice the results! I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX
I swear by The Body Shop products. I might as well become a brand ambassador for them. I have got atleast 10 of my friends to use these products. Strawberry is my favorite flavor and this gift set definitely did not disappoint me.
Barbara G.
Oh my goodness, I love the smell of this lotion, the smell makes me want to eat it, smells delious. It leaves your skin soft and also smelling great. I love this lotion.
Bea M.
I love the body shop! The product always smell great and this is no exception. It has a fresh strawberry scent that lasts all day. It can be a bit pricier than other lotions and moisturizers but it is so worth it!
Natalie D.
This is my favorite brand and scent of body lotion that I've ever used! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth to the touch and my friend even commented on how good I smelled! Plus the Body Shop offers a rewards service that is definitely worth paying the small starting price.