Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Bloomsburg, PA

I love these body butters it makes my skin feel like a cashmere silk feeling, it's amazing. I was so surprised how this made my body feel after I put it on. And the scent smells so good you wanna eat it!!! It's def worth the price for these body butters I'm telling ya. And my skin is very dry due to my ethnicity so I've been through a ton of lotions, creams, oils, and body butters and this is by far my favorite body butter!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.

This is my favorite brand and scent of body lotion that I've ever used! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth to the touch and my friend even commented on how good I smelled! Plus the Body Shop offers a rewards service that is definitely worth paying the small starting price.
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH

I got one body butter of this flavor one year ago,still I'm using them daily. They are so smooth and they makes my skin so soft that i love them a lot. It makes my skin baby soft all the time. It smells good and I will buy them again and again if I run out of it.
Bonny P.
Bonny P.
Franklin, TN

I love this body butter and I have been using this for the past 5 yrs... My mom in law is also a fan of this body butter...especially the strawberry one is our favorite coz it's sweet but not too sweet and the fragrance lingers on your body for quiet some time...
Alex B.
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX

I swear by The Body Shop products. I might as well become a brand ambassador for them. I have got atleast 10 of my friends to use these products. Strawberry is my favorite flavor and this gift set definitely did not disappoint me.
Allyssa M.
Allyssa M.

The scent of this is amazing. Only buy this if you are into smelling like fruit all day though. The scrub is gentle yet harsh enough to exfoliate. I bought this from the Body Shop at my mall. I would buy this product again.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Woodhaven, NY

Loved this product, until the smell started getting to me. It applies nice and soft on the body and definitely moisturizes. However, I feel like this is smell is a little to strong compared to their other products!
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Oklahoma City, OK

I got one of these for my birthday this year and it was so amazing! It was hydrating and smelled amazingly beautiful! It took dead skin away I recommend using shaving first and it'll make you feel like silk !
Joy S.
Joy S.
Fort Collins, CO

Love the packaging and the huge bold strawberry. It smells better than you think it will and it is very long lasting. I use twice a week and notice the results! I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga

This scent it the best scent ever! It's clean and refreshing. This set is a great gift for any girl or woman on your list. I love how long lasting it is and how soft your skin feels after application.

Join Now