Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.

This is my favorite brand and scent of body lotion that I've ever used! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth to the touch and my friend even commented on how good I smelled! Plus the Body Shop offers a rewards service that is definitely worth paying the small starting price.
Amy M.
Amy M.

OMG what an amazing product. It's smells so good, I just wanted to eat it. It's just fantastic value for money. I use this every week. It's just lovely and makes my skin so radiant. I would recommend this to anyone who loves fruity smell and want a great moisturiser.
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH

I got one body butter of this flavor one year ago,still I'm using them daily. They are so smooth and they makes my skin so soft that i love them a lot. It makes my skin baby soft all the time. It smells good and I will buy them again and again if I run out of it.
Laila M.
Laila M.

The strawberry set is my favorite! The scent is absolutely gorgeous, and subtle which I appreciate especially with my asthma. I actually received this set as a gift, and I use it regularly! I would definitely buy this again for myself once the products run out.
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Oklahoma City, OK

I got one of these for my birthday this year and it was so amazing! It was hydrating and smelled amazingly beautiful! It took dead skin away I recommend using shaving first and it'll make you feel like silk !
Holly A.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga

This scent it the best scent ever! It's clean and refreshing. This set is a great gift for any girl or woman on your list. I love how long lasting it is and how soft your skin feels after application.
Liberty H.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA

I got this when I was little. I like the smoothe quality and the texture. It's is a really good body Butter and it smells nice.
Teodora D.
Teodora D.

Encima de exfoliar muy bien la piel también deja un olor muy agradable sobre la piel y es muy divertido aplicarlo
Marie S.
Marie S.
New Jersey

This's the best product everyone should have them.I have one for my each bag. I love them
Bee G.
Bee G.
Greenland, NH

I do love the texture of the scrub however the scent was a bit too sweet for my tastes.

Join Now