Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.

This is my favorite brand and scent of body lotion that I've ever used! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth to the touch and my friend even commented on how good I smelled! Plus the Body Shop offers a rewards service that is definitely worth paying the small starting price.
Amy M.
Amy M.

OMG what an amazing product. It's smells so good, I just wanted to eat it. It's just fantastic value for money. I use this every week. It's just lovely and makes my skin so radiant. I would recommend this to anyone who loves fruity smell and want a great moisturiser.
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH

I got one body butter of this flavor one year ago,still I'm using them daily. They are so smooth and they makes my skin so soft that i love them a lot. It makes my skin baby soft all the time. It smells good and I will buy them again and again if I run out of it.
Laila M.
Laila M.

The strawberry set is my favorite! The scent is absolutely gorgeous, and subtle which I appreciate especially with my asthma. I actually received this set as a gift, and I use it regularly! I would definitely buy this again for myself once the products run out.
Alex B.
Alex B.
San Antonio, TX

I swear by The Body Shop products. I might as well become a brand ambassador for them. I have got atleast 10 of my friends to use these products. Strawberry is my favorite flavor and this gift set definitely did not disappoint me.
Allyssa M.
Allyssa M.

The scent of this is amazing. Only buy this if you are into smelling like fruit all day though. The scrub is gentle yet harsh enough to exfoliate. I bought this from the Body Shop at my mall. I would buy this product again.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Woodhaven, NY

Loved this product, until the smell started getting to me. It applies nice and soft on the body and definitely moisturizes. However, I feel like this is smell is a little to strong compared to their other products!
Sabia M.
Sabia M.
Henrico, VA

I love the smell of this lotion. Its smells like really strawberries I wish I could it eat it sometimes. I love it . Definitely a must have. Long lasting and smooth it is not oily. I wanna different flavors now
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Oklahoma City, OK

I got one of these for my birthday this year and it was so amazing! It was hydrating and smelled amazingly beautiful! It took dead skin away I recommend using shaving first and it'll make you feel like silk !
Madelyn R.
Madelyn R.
Orlando, FL

This strawberry scent is definitely the best selling scent that body shop sells. It smells so good I can't even explain!!!! It is pricey but it lasted me a very long time. I would highly recommend!!!!!

Join Now