Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.

This is my favorite brand and scent of body lotion that I've ever used! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth to the touch and my friend even commented on how good I smelled! Plus the Body Shop offers a rewards service that is definitely worth paying the small starting price.
Amy M.
Amy M.

OMG what an amazing product. It's smells so good, I just wanted to eat it. It's just fantastic value for money. I use this every week. It's just lovely and makes my skin so radiant. I would recommend this to anyone who loves fruity smell and want a great moisturiser.
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH

I got one body butter of this flavor one year ago,still I'm using them daily. They are so smooth and they makes my skin so soft that i love them a lot. It makes my skin baby soft all the time. It smells good and I will buy them again and again if I run out of it.
Laila M.
Laila M.

The strawberry set is my favorite! The scent is absolutely gorgeous, and subtle which I appreciate especially with my asthma. I actually received this set as a gift, and I use it regularly! I would definitely buy this again for myself once the products run out.
Sabia M.
Sabia M.
Henrico, VA

I love the smell of this lotion. Its smells like really strawberries I wish I could it eat it sometimes. I love it . Definitely a must have. Long lasting and smooth it is not oily. I wanna different flavors now
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Oklahoma City, OK

I got one of these for my birthday this year and it was so amazing! It was hydrating and smelled amazingly beautiful! It took dead skin away I recommend using shaving first and it'll make you feel like silk !
Madelyn R.
Madelyn R.
Orlando, FL

This strawberry scent is definitely the best selling scent that body shop sells. It smells so good I can't even explain!!!! It is pricey but it lasted me a very long time. I would highly recommend!!!!!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga

This scent it the best scent ever! It's clean and refreshing. This set is a great gift for any girl or woman on your list. I love how long lasting it is and how soft your skin feels after application.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.

Oh my goodness, I love the smell of this lotion, the smell makes me want to eat it, smells delious. It leaves your skin soft and also smelling great. I love this lotion.
Jacey S.
Jacey S.
Independence, La

I received this as a holiday gift. This stuff is AMAZING! It smells SOO good, makes you want to eat it! It also leaves my skin so soft! Love this stuff!

Join Now