BY THE BODY SHOP

Make someone berry happy this Holiday with juicy surprises - lovers of Strawberry will be pleased to get their hands on our fruity gift set of the sweet body butter and hydrating lip butter. Plus, the bauble can double as a festive decoration for the Holiday season! see more...

Shannon H.
Mooresville, NC
Smells great and works great. I love this brand and product. It was from the mall. Not too expensive. It's a great gift too! I use it weekly. I'd use it more if I didn't want to run out so soon lol. It's gentle. I'd absolutely recommend it! Delightful
Megan A.
Shamokin, PA
My boyfriend gave me this as a stocking stuffer at Christmas and it's easy to say I'm in love. I have super dry skin and lips, especially in the winter, so I keep these by my bed and when I lay down at night, I can moisturize as needed! Plus they smell AMAZING
KayLee S.
Hesperus, CO
I love the smell of this product! It really smells like strawberries and is so nourishing in the skin! I have super dry and sensitive skin and this got the job done without irritation. Would highly recommend this product to anyone needing a good lotion!
Mary R.
Charlotte, NC
I love the size of sugar they use. I have chronic dry skin every where but especially around my ankles this stuff buffs 20 years of my 20 year old ankles. Like straight baby skin ankles lol
Christina P.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love these body butters it makes my skin feel like a cashmere silk feeling, it's amazing. I was so surprised how this made my body feel after I put it on. And the scent smells so good you wanna eat it!!! It's def worth the price for these body butters I'm telling ya. And my skin is very dry due to my ethnicity so I've been through a ton of lotions, creams, oils, and body butters and this is by far my favorite body butter!
Bonny P.
Franklin, TN
I love this body butter and I have been using this for the past 5 yrs... My mom in law is also a fan of this body butter...especially the strawberry one is our favorite coz it's sweet but not too sweet and the fragrance lingers on your body for quiet some time...
Maria M.
Parkville, MD
First off, all of the products are fair trade and That puts it at the top of my list. Not to mention they use every part of the fruit including the seeds in their scrubs. Smells so yummy and makes my skin feel amazing!
Angelique A.
It smells just like strawberries .Love it it's smells wonderful all day long . It's a little thick but it does moisturize very well . I ordered this online where you can find just about anything.yes definitely pick one up
Brooklyn C.
Apache
I have such sensitive skin so I broke out with this but I love everything about it the lotion is so buttery and nourishing I would highly recommend for anyone without sensitive skin and it’s priced very fairly!
Joy S.
Fort Collins, CO
Love the packaging and the huge bold strawberry. It smells better than you think it will and it is very long lasting. I use twice a week and notice the results! I will definitely be purchasing this again.

back