BY THE BODY SHOP

Life’s too short for waiting - jump straight into your jeans with our Strawberry Body Yogurt. The new, lightweight formula absorbs instantly and provides up to 48 hours of moisture. Apply to damp skin straight after showering for skin that feels smoother and never sticky, with the scent of sweet, juicy strawberries. The gel-cream is 100% vegan, enriched with strawberry juice and Community Trade organic almond milk from Spain.

• NEW lightweight, fast-absorbing gel-cream formula
  • 100% vegan
  • 48hr moisture
  • Enriched with strawberry juice and Community Trade organic almond milk from Spain
  • 87% agree the formula absorbs instantly*
  • 86% like that the formula works on damp skin*
  • 3 in 4 agree they can put their jeans on straight after application*
  • 95% agree skin feels moisturised*
  • 81% agree skin appears radiant* User trial on 104 women & men.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragaria Vesca Juice/Strawberry Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract/Sweet Almond Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 19140/Yellow 5.

• looks like it smells good but does it work good?2 Answers
  • Does it really last for 48 hours moisturizer?1 Answers
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Woah this stuff is crazy. Crazy good. When I opened it I could immediately tell my grown, very adult sister wanted to eat it. She was entranced by the jiggle of the THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Yogurt. We BOTH noticed the scent, which is very strong of strawberries. I could eat strawberries for days but something about a strong strawberry-scented lotion just throws me off. Complimentary from Influenster so I can’t complain but I would definitely buy this vegetarian moisturizer in another scent versus the strawberry.
Shannon K.
Wichita, KS
This stuff is sooo hydrating! I used it and didn’t feel sticky afterwards. My skin had an amazing glow to it. The strawberry sent was perfect for me! I started using it out of the shower and then again before bed. I didn’t like using lotion before bed because of the sticky feeling i was left with- and having that in my bed? Gross. But you won’t get that with this! 10/10 will recommend and will buy once i run out!
Sandra N.
Bronx, NY
This product is so unique and amazing. Besides how amazing the strawberry smell is , I have to use it after every shower to moisturize my skin. It quickly absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave you feeling sticky. My skin literally feels baby soft! I will definitely be replacing my old body lotion with this one!
Morgan M.
Lerona , WV
My absolute favorite body scrub by far. So cleansing on the skin and the smell is fantastic. I don’t have a local shop around me but I ordered offline and will
Continue buying. I’ve been on the same jar for about a month and still have lots of product left. I like to use it in the shower! Definitely recommend
Alyssa T.
Three words: I love this!!!! Smells amazing I usually have next to my bed on my nightstand or it’s in my purse! Lol! I love the packaging, easy to use and smells great!!!! I buy over and over again. If you haven’t tried please do!!!
Samra I.
Machesney Pk, IL
This amazing body yogurt smells
So good and is so light as if your putting on some gel! It’s gentle and makes your body smooth. I found absolutely zero cons about this product! I plan on buying it when I run out of this one I got !
Sofia M.
New Canaan, CT
My box of influential arrived a few days. I'm using Strawberry Body Yogurt. I think the moisturizer absorbs very well on the skin. The strawberry moisturizer smells sweet and good. I would recommend this moisturizer!
Sashary G.
Chandler, AZ
This item was sent to me for FREE from via Influenster. I want to use it all the time. The smell is amazing and it absorbs to your body quickly. I would love to purchase other products from The Body Shop. I would highly recommend this body yogurt to anyone especially since it’s 100% vegan
Katie C.
Laingsburg, MI
Love this product. Smells sweet and yummy but not overpowering. Leaves skin feel smooth and moisturized but not greasy. I would recommend to anybody looking for a good body cream for day time use! Love it.
Shaina D.
I will 100% be repurchasing this product. This is the best lotion I have ever used. It smells amazing I could literally eat it. It’s vegan. The packaging is cute. And the best part is it isn’t expensive
carol c.
Fresno, CA
looks like it smells good but does it work good?
kels R.
Ottawa, ON
Does it really last for 48 hours moisturizer?