BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Cleanse and exfoliate with a foaming, gel-based scrub that has crushed walnut shells and kiwi seeds and a light strawberry scent. Best for: normal skin, suitable for everyday use How it works: Strawberry juice is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants to protect and nourish skin, as well as pore-cleansing salicylic acid; provides natural strawberry fragrance and red color. Community Trade organic honey moisturizes and conditions skin. Sunflower oil and sweet almond oil moisturize and soften skin.

THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Polish
  • "Great, strong smell. Leaves your skin smooth and silky. Great for light exfoliation too! Good for sensitive skin" in 5 reviews
  • "I love all the body products from body shop. I use this for dry brushing. I put it on dry skin, scrub, and rinse. Skin is super #supple and #soft" in 3 reviews
Rebecca F.
Off cape
Amazing product! I love the body shop polished and this one doesn’t disappoint with the amazing scent - it’s very concentrated and smells amazing. It’s smoothing and can be used with various loofahs, scrub mitts or solo. HIGHLY recommend!
Silvia C.
Renton
While I like the quality of this as a gentle scrub of body exfoliator, I think the scent is a little strong. It's a very sweet strawberry scent, which is nice if you like that. It stays on your skin for a little while after you get out of the shower, which is nice, too.
Alisha C.
THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Polish

This is the Great body polish gel for in the shower or a bath. The Body Shop makes amazing products a smell phenomenal. Highly recommend shopping at the body shop.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I love this body wash, it smells so so so good. I love the strawberry scent. Normally when purchasing something with strawberry it has that “ fake “ type of smell too it, this does not. It has little “ beads “ in it, and is a “ body polish “ I have read other reviews with people stating it isn’t as abrasive or exfoliating as they would like. the Body Shop has actual “scrubs” this is not meant to be one. It lightly exfoliates your skin, and leaves your body feeling super super soft. It works up into a lather, and when applied to a loofah in cuticular motions you can really feel the hydration it gives you. THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Polish I would recommend this, highly!
member-bdeb4
This is a five star body scrub becouse first of all it scrubs all the dead skin off of your body and second of all it is like a candy smell and it's hard to resist from tasting it becouse it smells soooooo good omg! I use this every night in the shower and it leaves my skin so soft and the cool thing about the scrubs from the body store Is you can get any kind of scent you want. This is my favorite and go to body scrub over anything I haven't tried anything elts from the body store but I woukd love to becouse if the strawberry smells like heaven then I can't imagine what the rest of them smells like.
Jessica C.
Margate, FL
Lightly sweet and refreshing strawberry scent, with actual strawberry seeds as part of this fabulous body polish! I absolutely LOVE body scrubs / polishes....and this is is one of my faves!!! The scent is lovely while you're in the shower, but light enough to wear another scent afterwards without clashing. This body polish is high in quality and feels SOO good while exfoliating your skin!! Leaves you feeling refreshed, smclean, with no leftover residue.
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is fine as a shower gel but it doesn't do much as a body polish or exfoliator - it's definitely lacking in grittiness. I like TBS products in general, and I like the strawberry scent in particular, but this won't be a repurchase for me. I do like that it's in a tube and so is easier to use than scrubs in tubs.
Shayla W.
Westford
I was hoping to find an amazing polish that would get rid of all my body acne scarring but sadly it did nothing. It did exfoliate my body nicely however, so I gave it three stars. I enjoy the product it just didn’t do what it was hoping
Alaa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. The little strawberry seeds in the liquid soap make for an exfoliation that's gentle instead of harsh. Would definitely recommend!
Sydney W.
Orlando, FL
One of my absolute favorite products of all time! This stuff is AMAZING. It is a scrub made with actual natural strawberry seeds that help you to exfoliate your body. It smells incredible and makes you feel so clean and refreshed. I definitely will continue to repurchase this product, and even purchase backups so I never have to run out! I definitely would recommend this scrub, great way to get your skin smooth and smelling great!
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Does this product have hose very harsh beads that can't go down our drains anymore?
Hannah H.
What is a “body polish”?
Usma U.
manchester
Does this irritate sensitive skin