BY THE BODY SHOP

Spritz on this strawberry scented body mist for long lasting fruitiness. Infused with cold-pressed strawberry seed oil and sugarcane essence, it's irresistible.

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Fragaria Vesca Fruit Extract (Natural Additive), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).

• "My absolute favorite scent from The Body Shop!" in 2 reviews
  • "Brings me back to memories of high school summers.. Clean fresh and fruity!" in 1 review
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
The Body Shop is my favorite bath and body brand ever, I highly suggest them over Bath and Body Works! There products are so amazing, especially the perfumes! The scent lasts all day, but Strawberry isn’t my favorite scent! Since the bottle is made out of glass they are easily breakable since my shattered when I dropped mine.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Another Marshall's score! I just couldn't pass it up. Has a very light, girly, fruity, and sweet scent. It is hard to explain. It doesn't smell like strawberried in my opinion. Still smells good, and is defaintly fruity though. Rated 4 stars because the scent doesn't last that long. The packaging is super simple, small cap, and metal spray button. My new favorite for around the house.
Anna S.
Williamstown
This stuff seriously smells like heaven!!! The bottle gives you a nice light spritz and it also looks pretty (glass bottle) It isn’t super long lasting but it’s not bad. It smells so fruity and delicious! A must have.
Anisha p.
I loveeeee this!!! It has a light sweet scent, but it’s very fragrant. This is perfect for a gift because it’s packaging is super cute and girly.The only thing I would change about this product is that after you spray it it has a stickyness to it but it goes away.
Dilya C.
Bronx
I love body shops sprays. They smell amazing and actually do last a long time on me. This one smells literally like fresh strawberries. But it might be to sweet for someone. Doesn’t irritate my skin. One of my fav
Daphne J.
This smells wonderful and is at a good price too ¡!!!  I would definitely buy it again and it's at a very good Price too! The packiging was iffyiffy but it was totally worth it because the small was like heaven !! It's so worth it so so so worth it !! I love this product and it's my favorite
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
The body shop Strawberry mist does not smell like real strawberries whatsoever. It smells very sweet and synthetic, but I still love it. It's so light and sweet and refreshing. It is a body mist, so the scent doesn't last long at all, but I love using this to just spray everywhere when I get out of the shower or when I just want my clothes or room to smell good. It comes in a very nice glass bottle, which I appreciate. It's great for spraying all over your body in the summer when you just want a refreshing pick me up. I definitely recommend all of their mists, and you can pick them up at the Body Shop website if there isn't an actual store near you.
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
Oh my goodness i absolutely love this body spray! It smells AMAZING! I want to eat it it smells so good. I savor it so i don't use it all up too fast. Its not overpowering or over scented. It don't seem to stay with me that long or maybe i just don't notice. But I highly suggest it!
Michaela D.
I love love love this scent! It goes on very strong but quickly fade to just a hint of the mango. I can't still smell it here and there, but not overpowering, though out the day. It's so fresh and sweet!
Carmella P.
The only reason why I shop at the body shop is for the strawberry collection. At first, I was a little skeptical about this product so I actually went to the store to smell the scent. I bought it the second I smelt it. It's my everyday fragrance and I always get complimented! One of the best scents from the body shop in my opinion.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Are the chemicals organic ?