BY THE BODY SHOP

Our deliciously fruity Strawberry Body Butter will melt into your skin, for an intensely moisturizing experience. Reveal silkier-softer, strawberry scented skin after every use.

• Body butter
  • Nourishes skin
  • For dry skin
  • Skin is left feeling softer & more supple
  • Easily absorbed
  • Sweet strawberry scent
  • Cold-pressed strawberry seed oil

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Butter
  • "The scent smells soo good. It makes your skin feel so moisturizing and soft. It's perfect to use every day. I use it everyday and it's long lasting. " in 30 reviews
  • "This product is super creamy like actual butter and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The scent is exactly like strawberry shortcake or yogurt and it is absolutely tantalizing! I recommend it to anyone with dry skin and seeking deliciously scented body butter." in 11 reviews
  • "The body butter has a fruity and sweet berry scent which transports me back to the good ole fresh summery days. I have a very sensitive nose and it does smell sickly sweet to me in the tub but feels very refreshing once its massaged into the skin. So do not judge it by sniffing the tub. Massage a bit on your skin and then decide if you want to buy it or not. If you’re a lover of fruity scents then you’ll certainly luuuuurve it! The fragrance lingers on for 4-5 hours which is pretty darn good." in 7 reviews
Malinalli B.
I love the rich consistency of this body butter m, it feels so luxurious and has an amazing sent that lingers. Every time I use it I feel like I'm pampering myself. My only complaint is that it is a bit pricy.
Cherish L.
Price, UT
This scent is my all time favorite for a lotion/body butter fragrance. It smells more like a fresh strawberry than the standard artificial scent most lotions smell like. I have repurchased this multiple times. No cons from me; all positive things to say about it! I love it in the summertime especially!
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
So I have used this but I tend to go for the raspberry body butter when it’s in season. A little goes a pretty long way and it smells great. It’s a bit pricey but I have super sensitive skin and will do anything to keep it from getting dryer. I’d recommend it to those who really want to try it, but there are more natural options I find more effective.
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
As always, the Body Shop's strawberry body butter is amazing. I love the creamy texture of the product, and the bright strawberry scent! If you don't like artificial strawberry scents, you probably won't like this - it's similar to strawberry gum or fruit snacks! It hydrates super well, though, and the scent carries on throughout the day, which I love!
Janay H.
Bridgeport, CT
Creamy product . Smells artificial and sweet . Decent price and easy to find these products in sale in Ulta . Is moisturizing but need to keep applying thoroughly . I haven't tried other scents because I just really liked this one and i was too fond of the other scents . Prefer to buy other brand lotions though .
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I love the body lotion from the body shop! They smell so good and make my skin so soft. THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Butter smells amazing!! I applied this after every shower (and especially after shaving). It feels a little heavy on the skin but it keeps it well moisturized. When applied at night, the scent was gone by the morning.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
This is something i first used like 15 years ago. I never really shop at the body shop but i have repurchased this like 7 times. There is something about the scent. Its amazing. I don't wear lotions. I dont like how they feel. But i love this. and it smells sooooo good.
Lauren F.
I love it! My sister had a container of this when I went to her house I smelled it and I had to go out and buy it the next day. The strawberry scent is amazing I'm on my second container of it! I definitely recommend.
Jenna W.
Reno, NV
This could not smell better. Like wow! So sweet and real smelling. I could put it up my nose. Also great for the hands and body though! Lol. All the scents are great and thick lotion is better for me than runny. It's pricey though!
Christopher C.
Winter Garden, FL
The Body Shop Body Butters are amazing. They have a rich and thick texture that leaves skin super soft. Its a wonderful moisturizer for the all body/skin types.

The strawberry scent of this is sweet and bright. The scent lingers on the skin all day which is lovely.
COLETTE A.
Koloa, HI
Want to know if this product feels greasy after use?
Raquel S.
Is the strawberry smell overpowering?
Daley W.
Does this smell like actual strawberries or just an artificial scent? I don’t want it to smell too perfumey

The Body Shop

The Body Shop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.