BY THE BODY SHOP

Our deliciously fruity Strawberry Body Butter will melt into your skin, for an intensely moisturizing experience. Reveal silkier-softer, strawberry scented skin after every use.

• Body butter
  • Nourishes skin
  • For dry skin
  • Skin is left feeling softer & more supple
  • Easily absorbed
  • Sweet strawberry scent
  • Cold-pressed strawberry seed oil

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Butter
  • "The scent smells soo good. It makes your skin feel so moisturizing and soft. It's perfect to use every day. I use it everyday and it's long lasting. " in 30 reviews
  • "This product is super creamy like actual butter and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The scent is exactly like strawberry shortcake or yogurt and it is absolutely tantalizing! I recommend it to anyone with dry skin and seeking deliciously scented body butter." in 11 reviews
  • "The body butter has a fruity and sweet berry scent which transports me back to the good ole fresh summery days. I have a very sensitive nose and it does smell sickly sweet to me in the tub but feels very refreshing once its massaged into the skin. So do not judge it by sniffing the tub. Massage a bit on your skin and then decide if you want to buy it or not. If you’re a lover of fruity scents then you’ll certainly luuuuurve it! The fragrance lingers on for 4-5 hours which is pretty darn good." in 7 reviews
Amanda R.
N Cambria, PA
My mom has very sensitive skin and this is the only body butter she can use so I often purchase this for her. She loves it and I have used it several times myself. Good value for the money and smells really good. Would definitely recommend
Catherine W.
Kansas City, MO
The Body Shop has such great lotions! I love the smell of strawberries and this body butter is absolute perfection. It works well and the smell lasts pretty long. I always recommend trying any of The Body Shop products.
Lindsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
Rich, thick, and creamy this is so luxurious to use, and the smell is wonderful. You get a ton of product so it lasts forever, I got mine as a gift for Christmas but I'll be re purchasing it from ultra if I ever run out
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
This smells absolutely incredible. I want to eat it! It is so soft and creamy and feels amazing doing on. Doesn’t leave a sticky feelings or oily. The smell lasts a long time. The tub lasts a long time. I love this!!
Kimberly C.
Palmdale, CA
By far one of the best lotions I’ve tried. The scent is so so good. It’s nice and sweet. The first time i opened it, it reminded me of yogurt. Lol. It is a thick texture but keeps your skin very moisturized. I love it
Bethany B.
Newport, MI
Usually I really enjoy Body Shop, however this butter smelled like a strawberry cigarillo. So much more could be done with it’s this lotion. The product it’s self is decent, the moisture did not last long.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho, NM
This body butter hydrates my skin so well! And the smell is to dye for! When you are putting it on it feels a little greasy but as the day goes on the greasy and sticky feel goes away! The fragrance also lasts all day long!
Genevieve B.
I smell like my preteen years again, and I love it! It smells SO good, and it also makes your skin feel so soft, especially in the winter months. It soaks in and isn't greasy. I scored this at TJ Maxx for $2, so definitely check for it there!
If you like sweet scents this Is perfect for you but the price of this body butter is quite expensive but it is worth it because it lasts a long time.If you want to get it you have to order online at the body shop or go into the store but overall I really like this product.
Kennedy👸🏼 B.
Spring Grove
This is my all time favorite lotion!! It is a little expensive but the smell is heavenly!! Every strawberry lovers dream body cream!! I hope I never run out but as soon as I do I will be running to Ulta to get another!😍
COLETTE A.
Koloa, HI
Want to know if this product feels greasy after use?
Raquel S.
Is the strawberry smell overpowering?
Daley W.
Does this smell like actual strawberries or just an artificial scent? I don’t want it to smell too perfumey

The Body Shop

The Body Shop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.