BY THE BODY SHOP

Our deliciously fruity Strawberry Body Butter will melt into your skin, for an intensely moisturizing experience. Reveal silkier-softer, strawberry scented skin after every use.

• Body butter
  • Nourishes skin
  • For dry skin
  • Skin is left feeling softer & more supple
  • Easily absorbed
  • Sweet strawberry scent
  • Cold-pressed strawberry seed oil

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Butter
  • "The scent smells soo good. It makes your skin feel so moisturizing and soft. It's perfect to use every day. I use it everyday and it's long lasting. " in 30 reviews
  • "This product is super creamy like actual butter and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The scent is exactly like strawberry shortcake or yogurt and it is absolutely tantalizing! I recommend it to anyone with dry skin and seeking deliciously scented body butter." in 11 reviews
  • "The body butter has a fruity and sweet berry scent which transports me back to the good ole fresh summery days. I have a very sensitive nose and it does smell sickly sweet to me in the tub but feels very refreshing once its massaged into the skin. So do not judge it by sniffing the tub. Massage a bit on your skin and then decide if you want to buy it or not. If you’re a lover of fruity scents then you’ll certainly luuuuurve it! The fragrance lingers on for 4-5 hours which is pretty darn good." in 7 reviews
Denny M.
Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas
It's a really good product. In my opinion, it has great smelt and makes your skin feel clean and soft :) you can use it every day! It's a little bit expensive here in Mexico, but I think it worth. I would really buy it again :)
Sophie C.
Singapore
Very good for moisturizing. But not very good for sensitive skin. I have got very sensitive skin, so my body starts itching a lot. I wouldn't recommend or any body soap from The Body Shop. Even though they smell fantastic! 😍😍
Shivali D.
ludhiana
I love this so much! It is a little too moisturising i have to say and a little greasy! But apart from that i really like it! The fragrance is amazing!! And my skin feels happy when i use this! It stays soft for a really long time! I always buy when there is a sale going on so i get a good deal! So ya must buy!
Sunila A.
Drawbacks I see is that its a little thick, only for very dry skin. For normal or borderline dry skin something lighter would do better. Also the perfume used is too strong. A light scented or odorless moisturizer is better of you ask me. Will not buy again.
Holly D.
ABERDEEN, ABERDEEN
If you love strawberry milkshakes then you will love this product. It is really lovely and creamy and soaks into the skin well. The scent is very strong and sweet which is all down to personal preference. It leaves your skin feeling super hydrated and soft. Worth the money for sure!
Charlotte M.
I have been using this body butter for years. I love the smell of this body butter and the smell lasts on your skin. It leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. You only need a little as it is very thick and creamy and you don't need to use it every day, a few times a week is enough.
Stephanie D.
Stirlingshire, Falkirk
Without a doubt my favourite body butter EVER! It lasts forever plus, the smell! Oh my god it is amazing! So good it makes you want to actually eat it! 100% would recommend. Keeps your skin super soft and hydrated and makes you smell like a strawberry 🍓
Linda Y.
Kuwait City
This product was such a great investment! I’m super happy with how it leaves my skin so smooth and the scent is just amazing. Definitely investing in this one again, it did not disappoint! Looking forward to trying out more products from this collection.
Grace E.
Enfield Chase , Enfield
I have completely emptied this product it’s amazing ! Makes the skin feel so soft and has an amazing smell , personally the strawberry scent is one of my favourites but they have so many great options
phoebe J.
England
This is my favourite product from the body shop. It smells amazing and the smell stays on your skin. I use this every time I get out the shower. It makes your legs feel smooth. I would recommend this to anyone.
COLETTE A.
Koloa, HI
Want to know if this product feels greasy after use?
Raquel S.
Is the strawberry smell overpowering?
Daley W.
Does this smell like actual strawberries or just an artificial scent? I don’t want it to smell too perfumey

The Body Shop

The Body Shop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.