BY THE BODY SHOP

Our deliciously fruity Strawberry Body Butter will melt into your skin, for an intensely moisturizing experience. Reveal silkier-softer, strawberry scented skin after every use.

• Body butter
  • Nourishes skin
  • For dry skin
  • Skin is left feeling softer & more supple
  • Easily absorbed
  • Sweet strawberry scent
  • Cold-pressed strawberry seed oil

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Butter
  • "The scent smells soo good. It makes your skin feel so moisturizing and soft. It's perfect to use every day. I use it everyday and it's long lasting. " in 30 reviews
  • "This product is super creamy like actual butter and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The scent is exactly like strawberry shortcake or yogurt and it is absolutely tantalizing! I recommend it to anyone with dry skin and seeking deliciously scented body butter." in 11 reviews
  • "The body butter has a fruity and sweet berry scent which transports me back to the good ole fresh summery days. I have a very sensitive nose and it does smell sickly sweet to me in the tub but feels very refreshing once its massaged into the skin. So do not judge it by sniffing the tub. Massage a bit on your skin and then decide if you want to buy it or not. If you’re a lover of fruity scents then you’ll certainly luuuuurve it! The fragrance lingers on for 4-5 hours which is pretty darn good." in 7 reviews
Amira M.
I love him very very creamy body, very soft and amazing smell of a fluffy solution, used by me and my sisters and saved, if I met one of my sisters Hjiboa him like me.
Julieanne F.
Leeds
This is my favourite product of all time! I like be the body shop and this body butter is amazing I use it every day! Leaves my skin so soft and doesn’t dry out!
Christie F.
Eastbourne, East Sussex
It smells SO delicious! This body butter works amazingly and fully moisturises. The formula is soft and is gentle on the skin, there's no chance I'll be returning to a different brand. The only con is that a bigger tub would cost much more. But I'd say it'd be worth every penny and I would totally recommend for sufferers of dry skin, or people just really love body butters. This would be perfect for anyone!
Tiffany J.
Omg, BEST. BODYBUTTER. EVER!!!
It smells SOOO good and it's rich, creamy and luxurious! It also lasts forever. I bought it at a bodyshop store in the mall, I love those stores, they lure you in with their yummy smells and I always end up buying something that I always love. THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Butter
Humera M.
Manchester
Best body butter I have owned so far. Smells gorgeous and works beautifully on the skin leaving your skin soft. Really recommend this also the smell lasts for hours!! Insane!!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
The Body Shop knows how to do body butters well . I know im getting a quality product from them . The strawberry scent is so good . It's really sweet and perfect for me because I love fruity scents. My skin feels so soft and moisturized after applying the body butters all over my body. I pay extra attention to any problem areas i may have . I definitely notice a difference afterwards. My ex boyfriend even told me it tasted good  lol
Gemma D.
Christchurch
I love this product, I use it normally on my legs. It keeps them soft and smelling nice which is a plus. I brought it at body shop,Riccarton Mall,Christchurch,New Zealand. I find it does last a long time and I would sure buy it again.
Denny M.
Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas
It's a really good product. In my opinion, it has great smelt and makes your skin feel clean and soft :) you can use it every day! It's a little bit expensive here in Mexico, but I think it worth. I would really buy it again :)
Sophie C.
Singapore
Very good for moisturizing. But not very good for sensitive skin. I have got very sensitive skin, so my body starts itching a lot. I wouldn't recommend or any body soap from The Body Shop. Even though they smell fantastic! 😍😍
Sunila A.
Drawbacks I see is that its a little thick, only for very dry skin. For normal or borderline dry skin something lighter would do better. Also the perfume used is too strong. A light scented or odorless moisturizer is better of you ask me. Will not buy again.
COLETTE A.
Koloa, HI
Want to know if this product feels greasy after use?
Raquel S.
Is the strawberry smell overpowering?
Daley W.
Does this smell like actual strawberries or just an artificial scent? I don’t want it to smell too perfumey

The Body Shop

The Body Shop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.