BY THE BODY SHOP

Our deliciously fruity Strawberry Body Butter will melt into your skin, for an intensely moisturizing experience. Reveal silkier-softer, strawberry scented skin after every use.

• Body butter
  • Nourishes skin
  • For dry skin
  • Skin is left feeling softer & more supple
  • Easily absorbed
  • Sweet strawberry scent
  • Cold-pressed strawberry seed oil

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Butter
  • "The scent smells soo good. It makes your skin feel so moisturizing and soft. It's perfect to use every day. I use it everyday and it's long lasting. " in 30 reviews
  • "This product is super creamy like actual butter and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The scent is exactly like strawberry shortcake or yogurt and it is absolutely tantalizing! I recommend it to anyone with dry skin and seeking deliciously scented body butter." in 11 reviews
  • "The body butter has a fruity and sweet berry scent which transports me back to the good ole fresh summery days. I have a very sensitive nose and it does smell sickly sweet to me in the tub but feels very refreshing once its massaged into the skin. So do not judge it by sniffing the tub. Massage a bit on your skin and then decide if you want to buy it or not. If you’re a lover of fruity scents then you’ll certainly luuuuurve it! The fragrance lingers on for 4-5 hours which is pretty darn good." in 7 reviews
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
Really nice body cream. Can apply this all over the body but id avoid the face. Thick consistency. Smells so good! No cons to this .. all pros. Great value for money. I always buy these. I would recommend
Nina W.
Victoria, BC
This is an incredible body butter. It nourishes the skin so well and leaves you with skin as smooth as a baby’s butt. The smell is lovely and doesn’t smell fake. There is so much product that it will last you for ages. I love!
Verity B.
Hook, Hants
Creamy and luxurious and leaves the skin feeling totally nourished, I am a fan of sweet scent but the strawberry scent is a little too fake for me. It kept my skin feeling nourished for days and would totally recommend!!!
I love all of the body shop body butters. Very nourishing for dry skin. They smell so nice as well. This is really thick and creamy. Keeps my skin moisturised all day. Good price for the amount of product too. Would recommend.
Lovely Felycia W.
PKU
The consistency is pretty thick but it absorb to your skin pretty fast. It's not greasy at all (Depends on your skin type actually). The smell is amazing and It's a great value.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
This is my most used and re purchased range from bodyshop. The strawberry body butter is so creamy and amazing. It sinks into my skin and leave it feeling amazing for ages.
Maisie H.
Smells so yummy and makes your skin so soft and hydrated. One of my favourite scents from the body shop, lasts for ages on the skin and you smell extra delightful if used with the strawberry shower gel
Georgelena M.
Me encanta este producto por su alta durabilidad, hidrata verdaderamente tu cuerpo y el olor es increible😍. Puedo usarlo a diario sin sentir mi piel pesada, es lo máximo! !!!
nour w.
nabatieh
This product is one of the best body products i have ever bought i got this from the body shop store ..i can't keep myself from using it,the best scent everrr and I advise you to tryyyyy ittttt
Melissa M.
The most devine scent you will ever smell! Absolutely incredible. Been using this for 10 years and it still never gets old. Very buttery but dries in nice and quick.
COLETTE A.
Koloa, HI
Want to know if this product feels greasy after use?
Raquel S.
Is the strawberry smell overpowering?
Daley W.
Does this smell like actual strawberries or just an artificial scent? I don’t want it to smell too perfumey

The Body Shop

The Body Shop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.