BY THE BODY SHOP

Our deliciously fruity Strawberry Body Butter will melt into your skin, for an intensely moisturizing experience. Reveal silkier-softer, strawberry scented skin after every use.

• Body butter
  • Nourishes skin
  • For dry skin
  • Skin is left feeling softer & more supple
  • Easily absorbed
  • Sweet strawberry scent
  • Cold-pressed strawberry seed oil

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Butter
  • "The scent smells soo good. It makes your skin feel so moisturizing and soft. It's perfect to use every day. I use it everyday and it's long lasting. " in 30 reviews
  • "This product is super creamy like actual butter and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The scent is exactly like strawberry shortcake or yogurt and it is absolutely tantalizing! I recommend it to anyone with dry skin and seeking deliciously scented body butter." in 11 reviews
  • "The body butter has a fruity and sweet berry scent which transports me back to the good ole fresh summery days. I have a very sensitive nose and it does smell sickly sweet to me in the tub but feels very refreshing once its massaged into the skin. So do not judge it by sniffing the tub. Massage a bit on your skin and then decide if you want to buy it or not. If you’re a lover of fruity scents then you’ll certainly luuuuurve it! The fragrance lingers on for 4-5 hours which is pretty darn good." in 7 reviews
👑A.K👑
I really love this body butter is is so moisturising and smells amazing. Really good price and would definitely recommend. Only downside is that on me it feels quite heavy and I don't like the feeling of putting clothes on straight after. It might just be me tho. Apart from that I really like it.
Kate B.
Growing up, everyone loved The Body Shop's Body Butter. But we got older and for some reason it slipped to the back of the shelf. Well, it's time to bring it back! It smells great, feels great and does great. I challenge you to show me a scaly leg after a use or two of this super moisturiser!
Tamara M.
Wellington
This little pot I use is so cute and I use it as a hand cream and that's all I have to say. I love the smell of it which i never get tired of. All the products in the body shop are al in the pricey side but they are really worth it. I got this body butter as a present along with the strawberry bar of soap, body lotion and shower gel. Woe that day I use it all up.
Kemsy P.
York, ON
If I loved the mango flavour, then of course I love this one too! It's moisturizing and smooth. The scent smells sooooo good as it smells like fresh strawberry milkshake. I'm almost done with mine and I'm going to buy again soon!

Fer Z.
Me encanta, me ayuda muchisimo con la piel reseca, ademas de dejar un olor super rico. Me duda aproximadamente dos meses y es muy buena para la piel reseca y me deja la piel humectada todo el dia. Yo la recomiendo muchisimo aunque su precio en un poco alto.
Imani H.
Sn2 7jn
I can honestly say this product is good enough to eat it smells gorgeous and leaves your skin feeling soft and supple I use this on a regular basis and it's such good value for money I bought this from the body shop directly and I overall just love the brand
Jeisa T.
Jaboatão
If you have a product that I became a fan of, it was this strawberry hand cream from The Body Shop. About the product: "It leaves the skin protected and soft.It has a light and non-oily formula and is absorbed instantly by the skin.It is enriched with strawberry seed oil and leaves the hands moisturized and perfumed.
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
This smells heavenly and I keep a tub of this at my boyfriends house so that I smell extra amazing after every shower. It usually goes on sale for $5-$10 for the 200ml at the Body Shop so I always wait for the sale.
Sohad A.
Abu Dhabi , UAE
The strawberry body butter been a my holy grail all my life, I advised so many girls to use it , and they always come back thanking me.. it makes ur skin feel soft and smells Devine , The smell will cling to ur skin and complement other scents you wear
Jenna P.
Toronto, ON
One of my favourite scents - perfect for the summer! I have been using The Body Shop Body Butter for as long as I can remember and this product has never let me down. I use it daily and it keeps my skin soft, smooth and smelling delicious! Of all the scents at The Body Shop, strawberry is definitely in my top 5.
COLETTE A.
Koloa, HI
Want to know if this product feels greasy after use?
Raquel S.
Is the strawberry smell overpowering?
Daley W.
Does this smell like actual strawberries or just an artificial scent? I don’t want it to smell too perfumey

The Body Shop

The Body Shop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.