BY THE BODY SHOP

Our deliciously fruity Strawberry Body Butter will melt into your skin, for an intensely moisturizing experience. Reveal silkier-softer, strawberry scented skin after every use.

• Body butter
  • Nourishes skin
  • For dry skin
  • Skin is left feeling softer & more supple
  • Easily absorbed
  • Sweet strawberry scent
  • Cold-pressed strawberry seed oil

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Butter
  • "The scent smells soo good. It makes your skin feel so moisturizing and soft. It's perfect to use every day. I use it everyday and it's long lasting. " in 30 reviews
  • "This product is super creamy like actual butter and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The scent is exactly like strawberry shortcake or yogurt and it is absolutely tantalizing! I recommend it to anyone with dry skin and seeking deliciously scented body butter." in 11 reviews
  • "The body butter has a fruity and sweet berry scent which transports me back to the good ole fresh summery days. I have a very sensitive nose and it does smell sickly sweet to me in the tub but feels very refreshing once its massaged into the skin. So do not judge it by sniffing the tub. Massage a bit on your skin and then decide if you want to buy it or not. If you’re a lover of fruity scents then you’ll certainly luuuuurve it! The fragrance lingers on for 4-5 hours which is pretty darn good." in 7 reviews
Natasha D.
This body butter, smells so good! Mabye a bit to sweet for me though. Most body butters don't have a real butter structure. However, this body butter melts on your skin. Like it is butter. I is super long lasting & hydrating. Therefor I would buy it again ! :) (bought at the body shop)
del b.
The Body Shop really knows how to create a outstanding body lotion. Personally the strawberry scented version is my favorite as it smells berry good and makes my skin feel unbelievably smooth, the only down side is that it makes my skin feel coated but nether the less that does not put me off the product what so ever and i still love it. Would definately purchase again and recommend to others.
Amber P.
Bedford, NS
I looove the Body Shop products and this is one I always go back to. I always use the Strawberry scent in all of the body products. The only 'issue' I have with the body butter is that it takes a while for my skin to fully absorb it so I only put it on at night or if I can lounge in pjs all day so it gets a chance to sink into my skin and not get rubbed off by jeans or anything like th
Pei ⚘ E.
I get a free sample on the body shop. Its very light weight , can apply daily and moisturiser long hour .Good for daily used. Not drying on my hand . Looking forward to buy a full size with my friend to share it with me .
rugare s.
Perth
This body butter smells delicious I love it so much it also is very smooth and moisturising. I have very sensitive skin but this works amazingly and doesn’t give me rashes. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
kathy v.
LOVE IT! i absolutely have to go back and buy one every time i run out of this product!! On the plus side, the scent is absolutely long lasting and delicious. I have very dry skin and eczema and this product works very well for me! I apply it after i show and it stays moisturizing all day without feeling greasy
Shivali D.
ludhiana
I love this so much! It is a little too moisturising i have to say and a little greasy! But apart from that i really like it! The fragrance is amazing!! And my skin feels happy when i use this! It stays soft for a really long time! I always buy when there is a sale going on so i get a good deal! So ya must buy!
👑A.K👑
I really love this body butter is is so moisturising and smells amazing. Really good price and would definitely recommend. Only downside is that on me it feels quite heavy and I don't like the feeling of putting clothes on straight after. It might just be me tho. Apart from that I really like it.
Kate B.
Growing up, everyone loved The Body Shop's Body Butter. But we got older and for some reason it slipped to the back of the shelf. Well, it's time to bring it back! It smells great, feels great and does great. I challenge you to show me a scaly leg after a use or two of this super moisturiser!
Kemsy P.
York, ON
If I loved the mango flavour, then of course I love this one too! It's moisturizing and smooth. The scent smells sooooo good as it smells like fresh strawberry milkshake. I'm almost done with mine and I'm going to buy again soon!

COLETTE A.
Koloa, HI
Want to know if this product feels greasy after use?
Raquel S.
Is the strawberry smell overpowering?
Daley W.
Does this smell like actual strawberries or just an artificial scent? I don’t want it to smell too perfumey

The Body Shop

The Body Shop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.