BY THE BODY SHOP

Our deliciously fruity Strawberry Body Butter will melt into your skin, for an intensely moisturizing experience. Reveal silkier-softer, strawberry scented skin after every use.

• Body butter
  • Nourishes skin
  • For dry skin
  • Skin is left feeling softer & more supple
  • Easily absorbed
  • Sweet strawberry scent
  • Cold-pressed strawberry seed oil

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Butter
  • "The scent smells soo good. It makes your skin feel so moisturizing and soft. It's perfect to use every day. I use it everyday and it's long lasting. " in 30 reviews
  • "This product is super creamy like actual butter and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The scent is exactly like strawberry shortcake or yogurt and it is absolutely tantalizing! I recommend it to anyone with dry skin and seeking deliciously scented body butter." in 11 reviews
  • "The body butter has a fruity and sweet berry scent which transports me back to the good ole fresh summery days. I have a very sensitive nose and it does smell sickly sweet to me in the tub but feels very refreshing once its massaged into the skin. So do not judge it by sniffing the tub. Massage a bit on your skin and then decide if you want to buy it or not. If you’re a lover of fruity scents then you’ll certainly luuuuurve it! The fragrance lingers on for 4-5 hours which is pretty darn good." in 7 reviews
Maya K.
Torrance, CA
I may be one of the biggest The Body Shop fan as I've been using it since 2001; it's now 2019 and I still go out of my way to buy the large size (400ml; used to be 500ml but got reduced to 400ml after The Body Shop was bought by L'Oréal).
My favourite scent is satsuma; it's like a clementine, so it's a citrus smell that's so amazing and energising (as the name suggests).
It is absolutely moisturising and hydrating as I have extremely sensitive and über dry skin; I use it right after the shower and in the Chicago winters as well as LA summers. This is worth the money if you buy it from their store, but if you really want a steal on this amazing product (way better and much more moisturising than lotions or creams).

All in all, I've bought satsuma, mango, strawberry, blueberry, grapefruit, and peach - I love satsuma, can't restate that enough times; the best scent ever!
Kayla B.
Middleboro, MA
I bought this product because I wanted to try something new and let me tell you it smells absolutely amazing almost like candied strawberries. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth as can be. I highly recommend this product. You use it right after you get out of the shower and you will feel uplifted.
Brianna S.
burlington
So I personally love this, I think it's a great moisturizer and it smells good, but no joke multiple people have told me and I know this sounds weird but I smell like a cigar or like a cigarello when I wear this lol... I do not smell that when I wear this and no I do not smoke! I just think it's funny it just smells like strawberry to me idk where people are getting this other smell from! Oh and I couldn't find the raspberry one to review on here but I highly recommend getting that one as well I've gotten multiple compliments that I smell like candy when I wear that one and who doesn't like to smell sweet like candy :)
Sophia A.
I use this lotion all the time on my face and body after I get out of the shower and it keeps me smelling sooooo good! It keeps my skin smooth and keeps it from flaking like it usually does wen I don’t put on lotion
There is a difference between body lotion body cream and BODY BUTTER! My mom discovered the body shop while she was in Vegas And now we are all hooked on having super soft delicious smelly skin!
Alayna S.
LeRoy
Purchased at: Amazon
This product has the best strawberry scent without smelling artificial. It is one of the best body butters I’ve ever used. It makes a great gift for birthdays. This product is well worth the money spent on it.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Oh my gosh, the smell of this body butter is literally so good I could probably eat it. I own a lot of products from the body shop but I am constantly reaching toward this one because I can't get over how good it smells. This is the third jaw I have boughten and I still love it.
Silvia C.
Renton
I don't really enjoy this product very much because it smells overpoweringly sweet to me. I prefer my body lotions to be more subtle, but this one feels like I'm wearing perfume after applying it. It does an okay job of hydrating skin and absorbs fine, but can feel a little oily depending on my skin's hydration.
Kendall K.
This lotion is very thick and creamy. It feels good to apply and the smell is very nice. It’s great for summer! The scent actually lasts a long time and will stick to my clothes. I like applying this right out of the shower because it makes my skin feel so hydrated.
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
I’ve always had bath and body works lotion which I live by but got this lotion as a gift and I think it might ny my favorite lotion now. I use it everyday, the texture is so thin and light. Smells amazing & is not sticky. Makes my skin feel so smooth!
COLETTE A.
Koloa, HI
Want to know if this product feels greasy after use?
Daley W.
Does this smell like actual strawberries or just an artificial scent? I don’t want it to smell too perfumey