BY THE BODY SHOP

Our deliciously fruity Strawberry Body Butter will melt into your skin, for an intensely moisturizing experience. Reveal silkier-softer, strawberry scented skin after every use.

• Body butter
  • Nourishes skin
  • For dry skin
  • Skin is left feeling softer & more supple
  • Easily absorbed
  • Sweet strawberry scent
  • Cold-pressed strawberry seed oil

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

• Want to know if this product feels greasy after use?8 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Butter
  • "The scent smells soo good. It makes your skin feel so moisturizing and soft. It's perfect to use every day. I use it everyday and it's long lasting. " in 30 reviews
  • "This product is super creamy like actual butter and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The scent is exactly like strawberry shortcake or yogurt and it is absolutely tantalizing! I recommend it to anyone with dry skin and seeking deliciously scented body butter." in 11 reviews
  • "The body butter has a fruity and sweet berry scent which transports me back to the good ole fresh summery days. I have a very sensitive nose and it does smell sickly sweet to me in the tub but feels very refreshing once its massaged into the skin. So do not judge it by sniffing the tub. Massage a bit on your skin and then decide if you want to buy it or not. If you’re a lover of fruity scents then you’ll certainly luuuuurve it! The fragrance lingers on for 4-5 hours which is pretty darn good." in 7 reviews
Brianna S.
burlington
So I personally love this, I think it's a great moisturizer and it smells good, but no joke multiple people have told me and I know this sounds weird but I smell like a cigar or like a cigarello when I wear this lol... I do not smell that when I wear this and no I do not smoke! I just think it's funny it just smells like strawberry to me idk where people are getting this other smell from! Oh and I couldn't find the raspberry one to review on here but I highly recommend getting that one as well I've gotten multiple compliments that I smell like candy when I wear that one and who doesn't like to smell sweet like candy :)
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Oh my gosh, the smell of this body butter is literally so good I could probably eat it. I own a lot of products from the body shop but I am constantly reaching toward this one because I can't get over how good it smells. This is the third jaw I have boughten and I still love it.
Silvia C.
Renton
I don't really enjoy this product very much because it smells overpoweringly sweet to me. I prefer my body lotions to be more subtle, but this one feels like I'm wearing perfume after applying it. It does an okay job of hydrating skin and absorbs fine, but can feel a little oily depending on my skin's hydration.
Kendall K.
Indiana
This lotion is very thick and creamy. It feels good to apply and the smell is very nice. It’s great for summer! The scent actually lasts a long time and will stick to my clothes. I like applying this right out of the shower because it makes my skin feel so hydrated.
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
I’ve always had bath and body works lotion which I live by but got this lotion as a gift and I think it might ny my favorite lotion now. I use it everyday, the texture is so thin and light. Smells amazing & is not sticky. Makes my skin feel so smooth!
Victoria S.
Honeybrook 3990 mapde
I love this body butter. I love the smell of it and I love how it applies. I love the packaging and the style of the packaging. I love that it is easy to apply. I also love that the container is big and it fits a lot
Ana M.
Normal , IL
The texture is really interesting as it’s literally the texture of butter, but then melts into the skin as it’s rubbed into the skin. It’s super moisturizing and lasts all day. The only issue is that in certain scents it would last on my hands all day and then everything I ate that I touched tasted like chemicals. But I didn’t have this issue with the strawberry scent.
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
So I have used this but I tend to go for the raspberry body butter when it’s in season. A little goes a pretty long way and it smells great. It’s a bit pricey but I have super sensitive skin and will do anything to keep it from getting dryer. I’d recommend it to those who really want to try it, but there are more natural options I find more effective.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I love the body lotion from the body shop! They smell so good and make my skin so soft. THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Butter smells amazing!! I applied this after every shower (and especially after shaving). It feels a little heavy on the skin but it keeps it well moisturized. When applied at night, the scent was gone by the morning.
Livvi D.
I used to be loyal to Tree Hut body butters but this has stolen my heart! Not only is the best as far as moisturizing and making your skin feel supple and amazing, it is also by far the best scent!! It literally smells good enough to eat...my boyfriend (who typically hates most scents) absolutely loves it on me!!! I highly recommend this product!
COLETTE A.
Koloa, HI
Want to know if this product feels greasy after use?