BY THE BODY SHOP

Our deliciously fruity Strawberry Body Butter will melt into your skin, for an intensely moisturizing experience. Reveal silkier-softer, strawberry scented skin after every use.

• Body butter
  • Nourishes skin
  • For dry skin
  • Skin is left feeling softer & more supple
  • Easily absorbed
  • Sweet strawberry scent
  • Cold-pressed strawberry seed oil

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Body Butter
  • "The scent smells soo good. It makes your skin feel so moisturizing and soft. It's perfect to use every day. I use it everyday and it's long lasting. " in 30 reviews
  • "This product is super creamy like actual butter and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The scent is exactly like strawberry shortcake or yogurt and it is absolutely tantalizing! I recommend it to anyone with dry skin and seeking deliciously scented body butter." in 11 reviews
  • "The body butter has a fruity and sweet berry scent which transports me back to the good ole fresh summery days. I have a very sensitive nose and it does smell sickly sweet to me in the tub but feels very refreshing once its massaged into the skin. So do not judge it by sniffing the tub. Massage a bit on your skin and then decide if you want to buy it or not. If you’re a lover of fruity scents then you’ll certainly luuuuurve it! The fragrance lingers on for 4-5 hours which is pretty darn good." in 7 reviews
Kayla B.
Middleboro , MA
I bought this product because I wanted to try something new and let me tell you it smells absolutely amazing almost like candied strawberries. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth as can be. I highly recommend this product. You use it right after you get out of the shower and you will feel uplifted.
elizabeth r.
My skin gets super dry in the winter but I saw an instant improvement once I started using this. The scent was perfect, and I use it twice a day for smooth skin. While it was definitely on the pricier side, I would happily buy this again.  The Body Shop Body Butter, Strawberry, 1.69 Ounce [Strawberry]
Bethany W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This has been a savior for my legs and feet especially during the cold months. My skin is so dry and this lotion is super thick and creamy, and smells heavenly! After I apply it to my feet I like to put on thick socks to hold it all in, and I swear the next day my feet are baby soft.
Brianna S.
burlington
So I personally love this, I think it's a great moisturizer and it smells good, but no joke multiple people have told me and I know this sounds weird but I smell like a cigar or like a cigarello when I wear this lol... I do not smell that when I wear this and no I do not smoke! I just think it's funny it just smells like strawberry to me idk where people are getting this other smell from! Oh and I couldn't find the raspberry one to review on here but I highly recommend getting that one as well I've gotten multiple compliments that I smell like candy when I wear that one and who doesn't like to smell sweet like candy :)
Sophia A.
I use this lotion all the time on my face and body after I get out of the shower and it keeps me smelling sooooo good! It keeps my skin smooth and keeps it from flaking like it usually does wen I don’t put on lotion
Lauren B.
This body butter smells incredible, just like a fresh picked strawberry! I love how moisturizing it is and the ingredients are all super natural. I totally recommend this product!
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island , SC
I love this product. It goes on smoothly and smells amazing. It’s refreshing and smooth and literally feels amazing. The package is so adorable and is super easy to fit anywhere.
Sarah E.
Okatie, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I got these on sale at ulta, I believe 3 for $10 and I’m obsessed with them. The strawberry 🍓 lotion smells soo good!! It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated and smelling good. I would highly recommend this product.
Alayna S.
LeRoy
Purchased at: Amazon
This product has the best strawberry scent without smelling artificial. It is one of the best body butters I’ve ever used. It makes a great gift for birthdays. This product is well worth the money spent on it.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Oh my gosh, the smell of this body butter is literally so good I could probably eat it. I own a lot of products from the body shop but I am constantly reaching toward this one because I can't get over how good it smells. This is the third jaw I have boughten and I still love it.
COLETTE A.
Koloa, HI
Want to know if this product feels greasy after use?
Daley W.
Does this smell like actual strawberries or just an artificial scent? I don’t want it to smell too perfumey