BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Strawberry Shower Gel 60ml; (2) Strawberry Body Butter 50ml; (3) Strawberry Hand Cream 30ml; (4) Red Mini Crinkle Bath Lily see more...

Buy on Amazon
آيه ط.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Beauty Bag, The Body Shop Strawberry Beauty Bag more...
i bought this bag a while ago for me and my friend .. and we loved it ... the strawberry scent is amazing .. the hand cream and body butter are very moisturizing .. i strongly recommend this product
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Smells so sweet and leaves my hands feeling soft. I don't care too much for the lip balm as it's just a very basic lip balm that ends up drying out my lips if I'm not constantly applying it but the smell is so incredible I keep it in my bag just to smell sometimes.
Peyton M.
Columbus
This product has a good scent and left a soft, clean feeling after use. It lasted a long time, so I did not have to go buy more like I do with a lot of other products. I would definitely buy this product again.
kelsey w.
Springfield, MO
I love "The Body Shop Strawberry Beauty Bag" . I like the smell it smells fresh and clean. I like that it does come in a set so you don't have to buy them all separate. I like that most of produces have oils that are great for your skin. They don't irritate my skin.
Guadalupe S.
San Jose, CA
Got this as a gift so I don't know if it's affordable but it's such a great product and I do recommend! The shower gel left me smelling like strawberries! The body scrub left my skin really soft but I applied it on my face and I did end up getting a little rash but nothing too bad and it was barley even noticeable!
Allisyn S.
Chesapeake, VA
Body shop gift sets are some of the best on the market, I have used these products every day and have gone on to buy them in the full size. Some may find the products pricey, but they're well worth it leaving your skin soft with a pleasant sent that lasts all day!
Michelle M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product, starated with a travel size then I feel in love so i started buy full size. Its long lasting smells so good, it's a bit pricey but it's worth it leaves your skin feeling grate I would definitely recommend this to a friend or a family memember
Ana S.
Oakland, CA
Great gift set! I'm personally not a fan of fruity scents but this is a good mid-point if you're looking to try it out. I always recommend buying the full kit vs. individual items to start. Try getting a gift set instead of the beauty bag if you're on the fence.
Afrah F.
Los Angeles, CA
This body shop brand is nice. I like the smell and the feel of it.
Yes the sent is nice as well at times. Not too strong. I don't use it much, i use it once in a while. I think it depends on your skin tone if the smell is long lasting.
Yes i would buy it again.
Stephanie V.
Love everything in this bag! My personal favorite is the scrub it has some beads in it that help exfoliate your body I love the strawberry scent! The body butter is great as well great for traveling definitely recommend