BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Strawberry Shower Gel 60ml; (2) Strawberry Body Butter 50ml; (3) Strawberry Hand Cream 30ml; (4) Red Mini Crinkle Bath Lily see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isabella S.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Beauty Bag more...
I loved this product because it let me know what to repurchase and what I didn't. It came with a hand lotion mini shower gel and body butter plus a bag to hold them all in I thought the butter was very mosturizing and so was the hand cream the shower gel definitely worked but smelled a little artificial I would rebuy 2/3 of these products definitely worth trying out
Quin M.
Reno, NV
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Beauty Bag more...
I have rebought this package several times and also given away as a gift. The lotion smells amazing as well as very hydrating! It lasts for a while every if you use it everyday!
Emily H.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Beauty Bag more...
This scrub is great! It rubs in nicely and has a fresh clean scent that lasts all day. It doesn’t strip my skin and instead leaves it moisturized and fully protected. It is non-greasy and easy to apply. It is easy to find in stores and affordable.
آيه ط.
Review for: The Body Shop Strawberry Beauty Bag, The Body Shop Strawberry Beauty Bag more...
i bought this bag a while ago for me and my friend .. and we loved it ... the strawberry scent is amazing .. the hand cream and body butter are very moisturizing .. i strongly recommend this product
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
Smells so sweet and leaves my hands feeling soft. I don't care too much for the lip balm as it's just a very basic lip balm that ends up drying out my lips if I'm not constantly applying it but the smell is so incredible I keep it in my bag just to smell sometimes.
Peyton M.
Columbus
This product has a good scent and left a soft, clean feeling after use. It lasted a long time, so I did not have to go buy more like I do with a lot of other products. I would definitely buy this product again.
kelsey w.
Springfield, MO
I love "The Body Shop Strawberry Beauty Bag" . I like the smell it smells fresh and clean. I like that it does come in a set so you don't have to buy them all separate. I like that most of produces have oils that are great for your skin. They don't irritate my skin.
Guadalupe S.
San Jose, CA
Got this as a gift so I don't know if it's affordable but it's such a great product and I do recommend! The shower gel left me smelling like strawberries! The body scrub left my skin really soft but I applied it on my face and I did end up getting a little rash but nothing too bad and it was barley even noticeable!
Ana S.
Oakland, CA
Great gift set! I'm personally not a fan of fruity scents but this is a good mid-point if you're looking to try it out. I always recommend buying the full kit vs. individual items to start. Try getting a gift set instead of the beauty bag if you're on the fence.
Michelle M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product, starated with a travel size then I feel in love so i started buy full size. Its long lasting smells so good, it's a bit pricey but it's worth it leaves your skin feeling grate I would definitely recommend this to a friend or a family memember