BY THE BODY SHOP #65 in Scalp Treatments

Extracted from strawberry seeds, strawberry seed oil is pressed fron strawberry seeds left over from jam production. Strawberry seed oil is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants to protect and nourish skin with Strawberry Shower Gel! see more...

Lindsay V.
Lindsay V.
Grand Rapids , MI
This stuff smells AMAZING!! I love how it lathers and the smell lasts forever on your skin. One bottle will last you twice as long as any other shower gel because a little of this goes a long way. I would completely recommend this to anyone who loves strawberries
Strawberry scented products are my favorite, and this is the best of the best! I love how affordable it is, and it kept my hair smelling great all day, it didn't loose it's yummy smell. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a good body wash.
Sean O.
Sean O.
United Kingdom
Literally love the smell of this! Cleaned just fine but the scent really was the highlight, it really made baths and showers more enjoyable! It really filled the bathroom with a nice strawberry scent.
Tamiris M.
Tamiris M.
Berkeley, CA
I love the strawberry smell that gets into the skin like a perfume and has a long duration! My favorite product for that morning good bath!
Marci P.
Marci P.
Smells so good and so refreshing. Clean feeling without being too drying. Skin feels soft.
Nabanita B.
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
I am a hoarder of toiletries and skincare products. I have a tendency to buy as many shower gels ( its my favorite as i love to take a bath, if possible for a long tome than usual) that can fit in my bathroom cabinets. This strawberry shower gel smells and feels like the real ones! It has a lingering fragnance even after bath that you can lock it with strawberry body butter for a sweet berry essence. By no means it is overpowering or vulgar. I simply love it!
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
I love this brand! Wonderful skin care and wonderful scents! Does all that is necessary, perfectly cleanses, does not dry the skin, it is well foamed and it smells wonderful! The aroma of strawberry is very nice !
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I have been using this product since I was in high school. It's a classic and the smell is amazing, it lingers on your skin afterwards. It lathers so well and let's my skin feel clean and not greasy. I love that it is body shop with no chemicals and good ingredients and will use this for years to come.
Mehak K.
Mehak K.
If this doesn't have you smelling like spring all day I don't know what will. Such a light and amazing smell to it, keeps your skin soft and does not take away any moisture. I love squeezing some into my bath and seeing it turn red and have my whole bathroom
Smell like strawberries.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
I love this strawberry bath and shower gel from The body shop. The smell is wonderful and gentle. It leaves your skin super soft and clean, I say it can last up to 3months but I take a lot of showers. You can find it every where and the price is right for a product that works.