The Body Shop - Strawberry Bath and Shower Gel 250ml uploaded by Yara H.The Body Shop - Strawberry Bath and Shower Gel 250ml uploaded by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Holl 1.The Body Shop - Strawberry Bath and Shower Gel 250ml uploaded by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Holl 1.

BY THE BODY SHOP #72 in Body Wash

Extracted from strawberry seeds, strawberry seed oil is pressed fron strawberry seeds left over from jam production. Strawberry seed oil is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants to protect and nourish skin with Strawberry Shower Gel! see more...

Taylor S.
chicago
I love this stuff. It smells so good. And I feel very clean after. A nice thing about it is that I smell good for a long time after showering. It comes on smooth and I would buy it again for sure.
Asa S.
Cambria, CA
These smells like a dream! It’s so sweet and leaves the scent to my skin for hours! It helped to moisturize my skin and I love it. The formula is rich and creamy. I am so satisfied with my purchase. I would buy it again!
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I love THE BODY SHOP® Strawberry Shower Gel ! It lasts a long time and leaves a wonderful, long lasting, strawberry scent on my skin. I love the easy pump as well! I would repurchase this (but probably try other scents as I imagine they’d all be great!)
Makeup R.
Oxford, MI
I I am addicted to this show! It is so soft and gentle on my sensitive skin. Plus it smells fabulous! It makes me feel so squeaky clean I absolutely love the body shop. I recommend it! Such a fabulous product!!
Alex K.
Redding
Super bubbly and makes you smell absolutely amazing. This smells like sour and sweet strawberries and the sent stays with you even after you take a shower/bath. This was probably more on the expensive side compared to some other skin care products I have gotten but I think it is worth it.
Livie B.
Orlando, FL
Super cheap for the small ones and the strawberry SMELLS SO AMAZING. Go out and get these fo stocking stuffers! they’re affordable and they lather really well. I would definitely buy one again if i found one! The body shop is also very popular and the strawberry is my favorite scent. I also use this to shave my legs and it works great! 💋
Joshua P.
hamilton,nj
i love the smell and how the fragrance sticks to you're body even when i dry my self I'm big buyer of this brand and i would just like say you're product is amazing me my husband and the kids use it and know i told the family about it and they also love it
betty j.
This is a great body wash. Smells so good. And it’s very smooth. It was very effective and it makes my skin feel like velvet. It would a very affordable in my opinion but if you’re on a low budget then maybe try something Else. But overall I love and recommend it to anyone.
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
I am a hoarder of toiletries and skincare products. I have a tendency to buy as many shower gels ( its my favorite as i love to take a bath, if possible for a long tome than usual) that can fit in my bathroom cabinets. This strawberry shower gel smells and feels like the real ones! It has a lingering fragnance even after bath that you can lock it with strawberry body butter for a sweet berry essence. By no means it is overpowering or vulgar. I simply love it!
Kimberly B.
KY, ['', '', '']
This is the perfect thing for traveling. I would highly recommend putting a piece of plastic under the cap so that is doesn't leak. I would give this 5 stars, but the scent doesn't last very long after you use it. It also isn't super moisturizing, which isn't something I look for in particular, but I know a lot of people do.