The Body Shop Spiced Apple Body Butter uploaded by Sahar M.The Body Shop Spiced Apple Body Butter uploaded by Sahar M.The Body Shop Spiced Apple Body Butter uploaded by Danika G.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Spiced Apple Body Butter is a rich and delicious-smelling festive treat for softly-sweet skin. The mouth-watering Spiced Apple Collection contains Alpine apple seed oil from green apples grown in the orchards of the Italian Alps, well known for its hydrating benefits to the skin.

• Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother
  • Buttery texture
  • Seasonal Spiced Apple scent

Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Living in Michigan, this body butter is at home, as well as in my purse. At all times. Amazingly moisturizing without being super oily on your skin afterwards. Any scent I've tried smells amazing, but mango is my favorite. Always saves my skin from the harsh cold!
alize p.
alize p.
Baker, LA
I love this perfect for the holidays smells so good i meann yass in 😍😍😍 makes my face so smooth and my body so refreshed. I use almost every day I do recommend using it after taking a bath it will change ur life and I would love to buy this again
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Love love love this. I have dry skin and this always does the trick. Very rich, good value and I would definitely buy this for myself and gift it for a friend!
Airyeal C.
Airyeal C.
Endwell, NY
The scent on this is absolutely divine! It smells like an apple pie! It keeps my skin moisturized and ever so soft it's a keeper for sure!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Maplewood, Mn
Its ok. Great smell but the fragrance does not stay and this does not seem to moistorize very well. but overall it was ok.,
Anushree P.
Anushree P.
I bought this body butter due to the festive season and I like it since the fragrance is more like fruity.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I have used The Body Shop body butters every night as hand cream for years! I love discovering new scents and the holiday products are so exciting. The spiced apple scent smells like juicy apple mixed with traditional Christmasy spices like cinnamon. It does smell a bit candle-like and artificial, but if you like the typical apple, spice, woodsy holiday scent then you will like this. The formula seems a bit thicker than other body butters from this brand and I like that feature. The packaging is really festive. You can usually get many different holiday gift sets, both big and small, depending on your price range. I really have enjoyed this scent and formula and continue to use it into the spring!
Olga P.
Olga P.
East Hanover, NJ
Well, let's talk about the scent of it... If you really (I mean REALLY) like smelling like a cinnamon bun, please  go ahead and hop on while it is still available. I was hoping to receive apple and a hint of cinnamon fragranced cream and not full on cinnamon bomb. Don't get me wrong, I like a little cinnamon but it is way too overwhelming in this body butter :(
Alana C.
Alana C.
This body butter is amazing. I'm not much of a lotion or body butter fan, but the smell combined with the hydrating feel is so great! It lasts you awhile and is definitely good value for the price. I love how smooth my legs feel after using it.. It's almost like it restores your skin. Great product!
Candice M.
Candice M.
Atlanta
Take me back to the good ole days! these body creams make me feel like a kid again with the amazing fruity smells. I can't help but think of my favorite child hood gum every time I smell the strawberry one! IT IS AMAZINGGG!!!! I can not get enough of them :)