BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Spiced Apple Body Butter is a rich and delicious-smelling festive treat for softly-sweet skin. The mouth-watering Spiced Apple Collection contains Alpine apple seed oil from green apples grown in the orchards of the Italian Alps, well known for its hydrating benefits to the skin.

• Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother
  • Buttery texture
  • Seasonal Spiced Apple scent

Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I don't have the body butter but I have the body exfoliating scrub which is amazing. It is gentle enough to use on the entire body as well as using it for a lip scrub when I have dry lips. The scrub is pretty finely milled so it doesn't feel like your scrubbing your skin off.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I have used The Body Shop body butters every night as hand cream for years! I love discovering new scents and the holiday products are so exciting. The spiced apple scent smells like juicy apple mixed with traditional Christmasy spices like cinnamon. It does smell a bit candle-like and artificial, but if you like the typical apple, spice, woodsy holiday scent then you will like this. The formula seems a bit thicker than other body butters from this brand and I like that feature. The packaging is really festive. You can usually get many different holiday gift sets, both big and small, depending on your price range. I really have enjoyed this scent and formula and continue to use it into the spring!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Apple fanatic here. I loved their candied apple body butter a few years ago and figured I'd give this one a try...and it did not disappoint!

I wish the formula was a bit thicker (I love the deep hydration of the cocoa butter version, or even the vitamin E one), but its good for daily use. And I love that apple pie like scent!!
Alexandra M.
Living in Michigan, this body butter is at home, as well as in my purse. At all times. Amazingly moisturizing without being super oily on your skin afterwards. Any scent I've tried smells amazing, but mango is my favorite. Always saves my skin from the harsh cold!
Rachelle P.
The Body Shop always has the best smelling body butter! It smells delicious and hydrates my skin for a long lasting scent. It's worth every penny and I would definitely buy it again! Highly recommend for anyway who wants soft silky skin throughout the year!
Olga P.
East Hanover, NJ
Well, let's talk about the scent of it... If you really (I mean REALLY) like smelling like a cinnamon bun, please  go ahead and hop on while it is still available. I was hoping to receive apple and a hint of cinnamon fragranced cream and not full on cinnamon bomb. Don't get me wrong, I like a little cinnamon but it is way too overwhelming in this body butter :(
Amanda M.
The body shop in my opinion has the best body butter. They have a full size & a smaller size which I always keep in my purse with me. This lotion keeps hydrating throughout the day it's perfect for every day use. Also this scent is great if you really love apple!
Mariia M.
New Castle, DE
One of my favourite! Great smell, moisturizes skin well, doesn't leave oily spots. I used it in winter, it was so comfortable and pleasant! I need not much of this product to smoth my body enough. It is such a pity that this was a limited edition.
Priscilla M.
Greensboro, NC
I'm giving these cream as a gift!! The smell is perfect for winter. I of course will use year round. The cream is thick and moisturizers perfectly. The price is great too. Get yours now!! The body shop rocks!!
Alana C.
This body butter is amazing. I'm not much of a lotion or body butter fan, but the smell combined with the hydrating feel is so great! It lasts you awhile and is definitely good value for the price. I love how smooth my legs feel after using it.. It's almost like it restores your skin. Great product!