The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex uploaded by Ana S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF 30 was launched by the design house of The Body Shop see more...

• ايه هى فوائده على البشرة؟ و طبيعي بنسبة كام في ا... Be the first to answer!
  • Where is this available? I've never seen this before!1 Answers
The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex
  • "I think is an excellent product, its lightweight, feels moisturizing but not greasy and it smells amazing. Stays on and doesn't cause me to break out and I have sensitive skin" in 6 reviews
Rhonda E.
Jacksonville , NC
I really like the Body Shop products they never let me down.. I use to use the extreme moisture Vitamin E line.. And I like it but I recently changed to this one Vitamin C line.. And I really like this one better. I love this product. No oily feeling, leaves my skin bright, refreshed and clean feeling
Jessica D.
Love that both of us could use one moisturizer for the price that it is in buying two and we use it both on a daily basic. He thinks it's a bit harsh but for me it's okay and yes I would buy again if I need too
Candace H.
I loved this when I first started using it and it was my go to moisturizer. Then I started using other products containing vitamin c and that combined with this moisturizer made my skin irritated and red. I chose to use the other product instead.
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
I'm kinda in love with the smell of this! I used a tester a few time and then just gave in and bought it. It doesn't leave my skin dry or greasy which is plus. I love the spf it's sort of and all in one
Brittany O.
My husband and I recently moved to FL and we were in need of an effective SPF. This provides a great moisturizer that I can leave on all day. It's not too oily. I don't feel like indeed to take bath after wearing it, which is a plus!
Kristiana C.
Denver, CO
I love this product it's always clean and never greasy, it's brilliant at evening out the red tones in my skin. Smells wonderful and keeps nicely even tho it never lasts long enough to spoil.
Samantha H.
Fort Polk, LA
I haven't used this product very long, but my husband and I love it so far! Seems to really work on dry and cracked skin. And it smells pretty good. Would definitely recommend this product.
Brandie B.
Bothell, WA
I have used this cream for many years. I like the fresh citrus smell. The cream has sunscreen, which I like for the added protectionew from the sun. The cream goes on smooth and feels great. My face looks radiant. I get many compliments on my skin.
I trust in the Body Shop brand and highly recommend their products.
Melina C.
I like very much because of its content of vitamin C, it has a pleasant smell and leaves the skin brighter and removes surface marks with weeks of use. It is an excellent product!
Miranda G.
Hudson, NH
I use The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex as my only moisturizer in the summer time! It’s the perfect sunscreen and moisturizer that smells amazing and isn’t greasy at all!
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Where is this available? I've never seen this before!
rana r.
ايه هى فوائده على البشرة؟ و طبيعي بنسبة كام في المية ؟ The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex