The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex uploaded by Ana S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF 30 was launched by the design house of The Body Shop see more...

• ايه هى فوائده على البشرة؟ و طبيعي بنسبة كام في ا... Be the first to answer!
  • Where is this available? I've never seen this before!1 Answers
The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex
  • "I think is an excellent product, its lightweight, feels moisturizing but not greasy and it smells amazing. Stays on and doesn't cause me to break out and I have sensitive skin" in 6 reviews
Fanny Z.
I've only bought this moisturizer once and the first thing that I noticed was the overwhelming scent that comes with use. It didn't affect my skin but I know that a lot of people are sensitive to fragrance. It didn't really moisturize my skin that much and I felt like it just sat on top of my skin instead of getting absorbed into it.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Moisturizes just like it says it does. Never had an issue using this, smells good, leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. I would purchase again. Comes in a big container so you don't have to buy all the time even with a lot of use.
Divya D.
My skin has a mind of its own. Everyday there is a new problem whether it be dry patches or a pimple or texture. The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer, keeps all of that in check! Instead of having to apply 5 different products this one product covers all my needs!
Poorva B.
This is a decent moisturizer for daily use. But it does make skin greasy and takes time to settle in the skin. So sometimes in a hurry its best not to use it as it'll take time to settle in n till then u can't start using makeup.
Cal L.
Aside from the fact that it smells very good and citrusy, it's a very effective product. It leaves my face feel so smooth and hydrated. After a few days of using it, the dry and peeled skin on my face due to the cold weather seemed to reduce. 5/5 would definitely recommend
Miranda S.
Glenolden, PA
I love the concept of this product the fact that it is unisex is pretty cool and it is long-lasting and a small wonderful it is a very good value and I definitely recommend it to other people and I would definitely buy it again and again
Catherine M.
This is my favorite moisturizer. It has SPF 30 which is great because it's difficult to find a relatively affordable moisturizer with a higher SPF. Smells like oranges. Yum. Moistures and protects your skin at the same time.
Laura S.
This moisturizer really brightens my skin. I got it as part of a set with a Vitamin-C scrub and serum. I used all three of them together as directed, and I definitely saw a difference in terms of brightness. My skin also felt softer. It didn't make a difference in terms of clear skin though, no better or worse.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
I use this every day, I love the texture of it and the citrus smell. It's thick and absorbs into your skin. I purchased it directly from The Body Shop store. It's also lasts a long time. It has SPF as well!
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
This is an amazing moisturizer. It absorbs quickly, leaves no residue or sticky feeling and does not clog my pores. It has a slight citrus smell that goes away quickly. I love that is also contains SPF 30!
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Where is this available? I've never seen this before!
rana r.
ايه هى فوائده على البشرة؟ و طبيعي بنسبة كام في المية ؟ The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex