The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex uploaded by Ana S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF 30 was launched by the design house of The Body Shop see more...

• ايه هى فوائده على البشرة؟ و طبيعي بنسبة كام في ا... Be the first to answer!
  • Where is this available? I've never seen this before!1 Answers
The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex
  • "I think is an excellent product, its lightweight, feels moisturizing but not greasy and it smells amazing. Stays on and doesn't cause me to break out and I have sensitive skin" in 6 reviews
Kecia P.
Round Rock, TX
I liked this product because it left my skin soft, and it didn't irritate my skin either. The smell was slightly citrus but it was not overpowering. Also, because of the Vitamin C, after about a month of use, I could see more even skin tone. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a moisturizer that has multiple benefits.
Julia C.
West Covina, CA
The main selling point of this moisturizer is its low price. However, it feels like this product tried to be sunscreen and moisturizer in one, but in doing so failed at both. While it does smell citrusy, it also smells like sunscreen and leaves my dry/combination skin feeling greasy like a face sunscreen would without the added benefit of full SPF coverage. That being said, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or have any other particularly negative impacts. I would recommend this to someone with dryer skin.
Melissa K.
I love this daily moisturizer! The smell is so amazing. Every morning I feel like I am rubbing fresh oranges on my face. It has a SPF of 30 which is amazing! The light weight product does not sting my eyes or cause any breakouts. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good daily moisturizer
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
This moisturizer was given by my grandmother because she loves to send healthy products which are sometimes even organic. She approves this cream and after applying this cream- it feels great when it stays on your skin. It doesn't make your skin dull or dry. I would recommend this cream. It has vitamins.
Alia H.
Not a bad product, it's moisturizing obviously, but i had issue with it. Firstly it's got a very strong scent and i didn't like that, secondly it sometimes felt very heavy on the skin and i much prefer light and airy moisturizers for day to day. I'm not sure if I would repurchase it because it was expensive for a small amount i think and there are better, milder moisturizers on the market.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Great sunscreen. It smells like oranges so if you like citrus, this is a bonus! it's nice and light weight, so if you have oily skin like me, it sinks in well and doesn't feel sticky or heavy. I really like how travel friendly it is too. I would definitely purchase this again!
Audrey S.
Woolwich, ME
My boyfriend SWEARS by this. He asks for this over and over again and reminds me that he's almost out. I think it's very moisturizing and who doesn't need Vitamin C? My bf uses it every time he washes his face, it's his holy grail facial lotion, and he is a "manly" man who doesn't do too much with that stuff if you know what I mean. ;-) GREAT product. Smells lovely as well.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
I love using this before I put on my makeup. It makes my face feel great and I like that it has and spf of 30. It smells awesome and I can use it every day. It is a little pricey but absolutely worth it, it lasts a long time. I would probably buy it again
Fanny Z.
I've only bought this moisturizer once and the first thing that I noticed was the overwhelming scent that comes with use. It didn't affect my skin but I know that a lot of people are sensitive to fragrance. It didn't really moisturize my skin that much and I felt like it just sat on top of my skin instead of getting absorbed into it.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Moisturizes just like it says it does. Never had an issue using this, smells good, leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. I would purchase again. Comes in a big container so you don't have to buy all the time even with a lot of use.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Where is this available? I've never seen this before!
rana r.
ايه هى فوائده على البشرة؟ و طبيعي بنسبة كام في المية ؟ The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex