The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex uploaded by Ana S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF 30 was launched by the design house of The Body Shop see more...

• ايه هى فوائده على البشرة؟ و طبيعي بنسبة كام في ا... Be the first to answer!
  • Where is this available? I've never seen this before!1 Answers
The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex
  • "I think is an excellent product, its lightweight, feels moisturizing but not greasy and it smells amazing. Stays on and doesn't cause me to break out and I have sensitive skin" in 6 reviews
Bella B.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells delicious! I love the vitamin c in it. Helps brighten my skin especially since I have lots of sun damage. I love the SPF in it. I don't think I would buy it at normal price but I stock up when it's on sale
Rebecca B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use this as my moisturizer and spf. I LOVE it! It does not feel greasy or have an spf smell to it. It wears really well with makeup. Besides the SPF use, I really like that it has vitamin c in it because I have a lot of scars from hormonal acne that I get rid of with this moisturizer.
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH
The Body shop seriously knows what's up. This moisturizer smells great, I love that it doesn't smell like sunscreen. I am fully protected and I smell great. This is a must have for sunny days
One V.
Mableton, GA
Ive reviewed this product before and hands up it does what it says. Moisturize. Cleans your face well, pat dry and add this. Great for all year around! You will love it
Blanca R.
Thisis a great product! My skin looks and feels amazing when I use it. Fast absorbing and lightweight. The product smells great. Works very well with oily skin. It leaves it feeling silky Not greasy.
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
This vitamin c formula absorbs right into the skin which I love. I use it before my daily moisturizer to really make my skin glow. Even wearing makeup atop this combo makes my look stand out and my skin look healthy!
h b.
I really like this face moisturizer with spf. I have combination skin and it does not make me look oily or dry. Also, it smells really good. I definitely recommend this and I find myself buying a new one every year.
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
For a SPF 30 daily moisturizer, this is too heavy and thick. It make my face almost feeling unbreathable after applying it and I only squeeze out a pea-size amount. The good thing about it is it smells citrusy (for those who like that smell). MY skin for sure don't feel moisturized with this moisturizer. For those who have dry skin and are looking for a good-smelling facial sunscreen, it doesn't hurt to try.
Hannah K.
I absolutely love this moisturizer from The Body Shop! It's definitely my favorite of any moisturizer I have ever used. The smallest squeeze goes a long way, and you can't help but fall in love with the smell. It's like squeezing a fresh orange! It can go on a little thick at first, but once it soaks in it gives your skin an instant glow. I always feel like I have the softest skin after I put it on.
Roxanne C.
The best skincare product I own! The Body Shop Vitamin C daily moisturizer is something I absolutely CANNOT leave the house without. Amazing consistency that feels so refreshing and light on the skin. And since it is more of a gel-like consistency rather than a cream, it absorbs so much faster and leaves my skin fresh and hydrated. And you know we need all the hydration we can get! I use this under my makeup as primer and my foundation just glides on. This moisturizer also has an SPF so you don't forget to protect your face! All around, perfection! Can't go wrong!
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Where is this available? I've never seen this before!
rana r.
ايه هى فوائده على البشرة؟ و طبيعي بنسبة كام في المية ؟ The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex