The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex uploaded by Ana S.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF 30 was launched by the design house of The Body Shop see more...

• ايه هى فوائده على البشرة؟ و طبيعي بنسبة كام في ا... Be the first to answer!
  • Where is this available? I've never seen this before!1 Answers
The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex
  • "I think is an excellent product, its lightweight, feels moisturizing but not greasy and it smells amazing. Stays on and doesn't cause me to break out and I have sensitive skin" in 6 reviews
Inzul M.
Roswell, GA
I love this and use it every single day! It doesn't pile or anything of the sort like other sunscreens I've used and goes on very well underneath my makeup. It does leave me a bit shiny, but nothing a tad but of powder can't fix.
Celeste T.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this as my AM moisturizer! Oily skin types might not love it as much, but for my normal/dry skin it's great for making me feel hydrated and smooth, plus that ESSENTIAL SPF protection! Smells good to boot, and my skin loooves vitamin C! Pro tip: join The Body Shop mailing list and wait for their frequent 40% off sales.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I constantly have to apply sun screen and this one does the job! Brightens my skin, perfect for my sensitivity, and isn’t too heavy at all. Highly effective and perfect for any type of day
January N.
Absolutely love. My favorite under makeup moisturizer ever. I found this product in 2009 and have been using it ever since. The only problem is it’s never in stock so I assume everyone loves it just as much as me.
Yuri C.
Los Angeles
Great lightweight moisturizer! I originally bought this product as it came with SPF, which means I usually don't have to apply another layer of moisturizer. Kept my skin from feeling dry for several hours.
Jess V.
Sacramento , CA
This, in my opinion, is just an OK moisturizer. It smells nice and absorbs well, but I didn't see many benefits beyond that. SPF usually makes me breakout, and while this didn't do that, my skin wasn't any clearer either. I know that Vitamin C is good for the skin, so I guess with continued use this could have some positive effects.
Caitie C.
S Bound Brook, NJ
This facial moisturizer is definitely the best I've used for when I'm going fresh-faced and need a good amount of SPF to protect my skin. I would not recommend using it as a primer or under makeup as I found it was too greasy for that. (But TBS makes a Vitamin C face boost that works for that purpose.)
Gabriella P.
Suisun City, CA
I LOVE TBS' entire line of vitamin c products! I got them all on a promotion they were having, I only wish I could afford it all the time. Their vitamin c skin products make my skin feel so fresh and alive! This moisturizer is lightweight and leaves my skin glowing.
Amy B.
Granger, IN
I first used this when I was younger and loved it. As I got older I ventured to other products, everything from drug store to high end. I have come back to this entire line after realizing how much I really loved this product, My skin feels and looks amazing, and a major plus is that it doesn't break the bank.
Ashley S.
Broomfield, CO
The vitamin C collection by the body shop are some of my favorite products. Although it is somewhat pricey it is totally worth it because of how good it moisturizes my skin. Very gentle on the skin and it also smells very good. I use this product everyday.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Where is this available? I've never seen this before!
rana r.
ايه هى فوائده على البشرة؟ و طبيعي بنسبة كام في المية ؟ The Body Shop SPF 30 Vitamin-C Daily Moisturizer for Unisex