THE BODY SHOP® Spa Wisdom Polynesia Monoi Miracle Oil

Best if you want to: Harmonize body and mind with an exotic, lightweight, non-greasy oil with fragrant Monoi de Tahite from the South Pacific to soften and protect your skin. This versatile oil can be used in numerous ways to soften and condition both the skin and hair or to create a relaxing massage for the perfect way to complete your Polynesian spa experience. Best for: all skin types and anyone looking for an indulgent and moisturizing treat for the bath, body or hair How it works: Monoi de Tahiti oil moisturizes, protects and conditions skin while combining the beautiful scent of Tahitian gardenia flowers with coconut oil. Community Trade organic babassu oil is an extremely effective, non-greasy moisturizer that helps to repair and restore skin's moisture barrier.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Spa Wisdom Polynesia Monoi Miracle Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Spring Lake, NC
I absolutely adore this body oil. It smells amazing, and before I discovered the curel hydrating in shower lotion, I would keep this in my shower to apply immediately after. The fragrance is what really draws me to this and why I love it so much, but it just also helps keep your body nice and soft.
Medley, FL
this product is multifaceted and delivers what it promises serves to hydrate your skin and hair also ingredients which are a combination of exotic oils are ideal for massaging which is what I use it more because it is very relaxing brings quite greasy product is not what I would like is that the packaging was more elaborate
Dublin, OH
I love to use body oils because they are so rich and absorb so quickly into the skin. I love this Body Shop oil even though it is a bit on the expensive side. I use this every time my skin is dry and more often in the summer because it's so hydrating.
There is so much to say about this product that will cause attraction, but this attracts people without the words. I loved the fun container it was in, which attracted my sight. I love the smell after opening the content, which attracted my smell. And I love the feel of this oil on me. This product has never let me down, I am a faithful buyer and always will be.
Columbus
Love love love!!!!! You lighr this and it relaxes your whole body. Worth the price. But still pricey. Oil lasts and long time also. I burn my oil about once every 3 weeks. Maybe on a good warm night. I would absolutely but this again the first chance i get
Burlington, VT
I love this hair product, it makes my hair feel, smell, and look amazing. I use the product every day after I shower and I always get complimented on it's appearance after having used the product. I would recommend this product it is most definitely worth its value.
I've only used this product once, it smells quite nice, but it didn't really do much. I mean I know people it has helped, but personally none. It's kinda pricey for my range, I don't think I would ever buy it.
I absolutely love this stuff! The smell is unbelievable. It makes me feel like I'm on a tropical vacation in the most subtle way. When the weather gets too hot for my usual lotion routine, I switch to this oil. The oil settles right into my skin and doesn't sweat off throughout the day.
Philadelphia, PA
Awesome Awesome awesome product! I was scared to purchase this oil because I thought the oil would be heavy but to my surprise this body oil was very light and have a nice smell that's lasting this is definitely a must have
One of the best body oils hands down!! Can use in hair too. Has a lovely tropical floral scent. The natural oils are sooo soothing and nourishing. A little will go a long ways for moisture. Highly recommended!

Looking for your answer?