THE BODY SHOP® Spa Wisdom Japan Adzuki Bean & Rice Washing Grains

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Spa Wisdom Japan Adzuki Bean & Rice Washing Grains!
How would you rate this product?
Charlotte, NC
I like how it wasn't to roughy on my skin like other body scrubs. Smells really good and the scent is very long lasting. It feels very natural
Fairfield, CT
Great great product. Scent is amazing. Totally satisfied with the results! I run to the store when the jar hints at half used. Buy this!
Decatur, IN
Really exfoliating. I really enjoy the scent of it. it doesn't exfoliate so much that it hurts, it still feels good on the skin.
White, GA
I love for my skin to be well moisturized and this is exactly what this product does. My skin feels as soft as a newborn baby.
Coachella, CA
Love this product, at first I was a little skeptical about using it but after some time using it is feel my skin much better.
The Colony, TX
The smell took some time to grow on me, but it has a lasting clean scent. Product left my skin feeling nourished and soft.
Huntsville
Does not really smell very good, it is no longer available, I use to use it all the time, but eventually stopped using it
Clinton, MS
A bit too harsh for me but I like the after effects. I like the smell but I wanted a gentler scrub for my face also.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product! Very effective in removing dry skin and leaving skin soft. Good value for the price and nice scent
Bourg, LA
I didn't really like the smell of this. it wasn't very great for its price. but I would use it again if I had to

Looking for your answer?