THE BODY SHOP® Spa Wisdom Japan Adzuki Bean & Rice Washing Grains

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Spa Wisdom Japan Adzuki Bean & Rice Washing Grains!
How would you rate this product?
This product must have been rereleased at some point because the it's not as good as it used to be, my skin doesn't stay hydrated as long even though i would use it everyday. The scent is very good though but I wouldn't recommend if you're looking for a super hydrating moisturizer.
Seminole, FL
This product leaves my body feeling refreshed and smooth all day long. I am obsessed with using it. It is a pretty pricey product but won't stop me from purchasing it. The scent is perfect is not over bearing at all.
E Northport, NY
This is one of my favorite products. The scrub is not sharp and the intensity can be controlled by adding more or less water. The adzuki bean is great for helping oily skin. Face glows after use
Not bad. nothing special. smells good. a little harsh for my skin. over my price range. will not repurchase. bought it in the bodyshop flagship store. expensive.
Marion, IA
Has a beautiful smell and the feel after you use the product. It gives you a new skin feeling as if you are just srubbed your whole body and washed the worries away
Eau Claire, WI
Body scrub is a fabulous thing to begin with and this is my favorite brand now to boot. You'll love this product immensely and it smells pretty great as well. :)
Saint Pauls, NC
I love anything from the body shop. The lotion is so silky and smooth you can tell its a high quality product. It smells so good the only down side is the price but I would pay the price for the quality.
Lake George, NY
The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Japan Adzuki Bean and Rice Washing Grains are like a gentle at home microdermabrasion treatment that leaves your whole body glowing and smooth.
Phoenix, AZ
Good multi function scrub. Can be mixed with a mild face cleanser to create a gentle face scrub or mix with a body wash and use as a total body exfoliant.
Graniteville, SC
I just love the The body shop spa smells so yummy, and makes my skin so soft after I use it. It makes my skin glow. I wood buy this product again/

Looking for your answer?