THE BODY SHOP® Spa of the World™ Thai Makrut Lime Firming Oil uploaded by Kylie R.THE BODY SHOP® Spa of the World™ Thai Makrut Lime Firming Oil uploaded by Kylie R.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Our new body oil is infused with zingy makrut lime praised by Thai women for its stimulating and uplifting scent – ideal for re-awakening your senses. Discover a firming oil that’s quickly absorbed to nourish your skin infused with Community Trade marula oil. Use as part of our Spa of the World™ Firming Ritual.

• Firming massage oil
  • Infused with nourishing Community Trade marula oil and zingy makrut lime
  • 100% vegan
  • 85% agreed that skin looks and feels firmer (User trial on 107 week after 4 weeks)

All Ingredients

Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil, Citrus Hystrix Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Oil/Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Geraniol.

Buy on ULTA
Mina C.
Warren, MI
One of my favorite products, very prigmented and great value at a good price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes an everyday use. I have sensitive skin and i had no reaction to it. Giving this product a 5 star for sure.
Nicola T.
I have noticed a huge difference in my skin when I use this my skin was showing signs of aging but after this product my wrinkles started to vanish it’s really good moisturizer serum and I would definitely buy it again
Alex S.
I picked this up at my local Marshall’s for half price. I am a fan of The Body Shop products so I snapped it up hoping this would be my next favorite thing.

The packing is similar to their other body products with a screw cap covering a dispensing hole. The bottle itself is a bit awkward to hold due to its bell-like shape. I wish the packaging were better designed to allow more precise dispensing/application. I feel like a roller ball sort of deal would work so well! And no mess on your hands!

The product itself is an oil that claims to be firming due to the makrut lime. It is nicely scented although it can get a bit pungent upon application. When it dries down, the scent is pleasant. This product should only be applied on the body (not face). It is easily absorbed into the skin and feels good.

The as far as the firming claim goes, I think I would need to finish the whole bottle to see any type of result. So far I think I could find another product at the drugstore that delivers a better firming effect instantly (think of those cellulite creams). Overall, this product is okay but I wouldn’t pay the full $20 for it unless I see better results - until then, I’ll just smell really great! I hope this helps! 🤞🏻
betty j.
This is so amazing. It was very effective. There are very few items from the body shop that I don’t like any this is one of the things that proves just why. O recommend it to anyone and everyone. I love l of their stuff.
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Fairly good product. Smelled good I'm still iffy about purchasing it again but it's possible. I'm more sold on how it made me feel.
Priscilla M.
23737 county rd 16 elkhart IN.
This oil is amazing keep your body nice and smooth without filling super oily. This product really absorbs in your skin
Kylie R.
I've been using this consistently for a few weeks now. I use this on my legs and stomach area after a workout or after a shower. So far I haven't seen any noticeable results but I do like the scent a lot it's not overwhelming and it absorbs easily into my skin. Overall I do like this product as an alternative to body lotion, will continue to use!
vaishnavi r.
This product has been my holly grail like it freshen your skin up feels all yoir pores can skin
But one thing to keep in mind is that it can have a reaction other wise it's amazing
Vanessa R.
This is ok to be completely honest I don’t usually use these stuff but this is ok for its price I guess you can say everyone skin n body is different. The sent is a lil to much for me tbh
Taylor M.
Langley, BC
Smells amazing and is at a good price-point! Don’t know if it would live up to its name as I didn’t notice any difference in my skin’s firmness.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
How is the scent of this? Is it overpowering or is it pleasant?
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
A firming oil. Is this for the face?
Lindsey V.
Is this oil limited edition?
Janeigne N.
Is your face more firm ?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Can’t wait for try this!