BY THE BODY SHOP

Charcoal powder is an ancient Asian beauty secret proven to draw out impurities from the skin, up to thousands of times its own mass. It has traditionally been used to draw out tensions from the mind too, de-stressing and calming. Use this purifying body clay as part of our relaxing ritual when you’re in need of a fast-track to tranquillity.

• Purifying clay body mask

• Removes impurities and soften skin for a deeply cleansed feel

• Relaxes body and mind

• With bamboo charcoal from The Himalayas, India
FULL INGREDIENTS

Kaolin (Absorbent), Aqua/Water (Solvent), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent), Charcoal Powder (Absorbent), Glycerin (Humectant), Propanediol (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Hectorite (Opacifying Agent), Isostearyl Lactate (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Salicylic Acid (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Humectant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Menthyl PCA (Humectant), Salix Alba Bark Extract/Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Menthol (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Dipropylene Glycol (Humectant), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 77499/Iron Oxides (Colour).

• Okay this may sound dumb, but how do you even use a body ...2 Answers
  • Does this work/help for clearing up acne on the body?1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Spa of the World™ Himalayan Charcoal Body Clay
  • "I wish this would go on sale so I can butts of this, I tried this on my hand first as I have sensitive skin and it looked so much brighter! " in 6 reviews
Samreen A.
I love it its good and it smells great and i really really want this so badly cause mine is finished

its amazing then i ever thaught its the best product in the market nowaday!
Nerissa T.
This is a really good product. It made my skin look great, the only thing is it made me really itch . But I also have sensitive ski . Ten out of ten would try again
Lindsey O.
Victoria, BC
Very creamy! This product goes on the skin smoothly. It doesn't dry my skin out which is great and leaves a matte finish. Perfect product for my skin type.
Elise V.
This was such a fun product to try, I love that it made my skin feel really smooth. The only problem is that this is very messy to use 😂
Let me with a gorgeous glow due to the exfoliating grit in there. The tea tree oil helped my acne aswell, made them look less visible.
Thasneem E.
It's a refreshing and cleansing mask. It removes tan. It has a minty aroma which is quite refreshing. It leaves skin feeling fresh
Megan W.
Best charcoal mask ever!!
I love body shop products! Fast drying and easy to wash off, by far one of my most fave products ever!!
Luisa C.
Deja la piel extremadamente suave y tierna gracias a los nutrientes y propiedades del carbon y la arcilla.
Lo recomiendo!!
Purna R.
it is great, has a nice smell and gives a fresh feeling. i use it almost  thrice a week for best results. good one
Courtney M.
I only tried the sample of this from my cousin but I deffantly would like to try this again ! It smelt amazing
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
Okay this may sound dumb, but how do you even use a body mask?
Linden W.
Does this work/help for clearing up acne on the body?