BY THE BODY SHOP

Charcoal powder is an ancient Asian beauty secret proven to draw out impurities from the skin, up to thousands of times its own mass. It has traditionally been used to draw out tensions from the mind too, de-stressing and calming. Use this purifying body clay as part of our relaxing ritual when you’re in need of a fast-track to tranquillity.

• Purifying clay body mask

• Removes impurities and soften skin for a deeply cleansed feel

• Relaxes body and mind

• With bamboo charcoal from The Himalayas, India
FULL INGREDIENTS

Kaolin (Absorbent), Aqua/Water (Solvent), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent), Charcoal Powder (Absorbent), Glycerin (Humectant), Propanediol (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Hectorite (Opacifying Agent), Isostearyl Lactate (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Salicylic Acid (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Humectant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Menthyl PCA (Humectant), Salix Alba Bark Extract/Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Menthol (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Dipropylene Glycol (Humectant), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 77499/Iron Oxides (Colour).

• Okay this may sound dumb, but how do you even use a body ...2 Answers
  • Does this work/help for clearing up acne on the body?1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Spa of the World™ Himalayan Charcoal Body Clay
  • "I wish this would go on sale so I can butts of this, I tried this on my hand first as I have sensitive skin and it looked so much brighter! " in 6 reviews
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
amy S.
Bakersfield, CA
Love the feeling of my skin after use this product. The Body Shop is my favorite place to shop for this product. can be used once a week.
Stefanie P.
Mission Viejo, CA
this mask is the best for my skin! I have sensitive skin and this makes me feel fresh and replenished. It opens my pores and cleans them!
Steven U.
Schenectady, NY
I use this in the places wear I sweat the most 🤷🏾‍♂️😂. It’s really important to detox your pores and this has a nice cooling feeling
Victorya G.
Albuquerque, NM
Worked wonders on my skin, smells a bit funny but leaves skin invigorated and soft, takes care of my bleakheads n pores pretty good.
Kayla Y.
Clinton Township
Love this body mask, employee really persuadedme to purchase it I was skeptical but honestly one of my favorite buys from body shop
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Used this purifying glow face mask in trial size from ULTA and was so surprises at how it works! This stuff is amazing!
Renae C.
Highland Lks, NJ
Totally detoxifying. Smells beautiful. Left skin feeling new and looking young. Has an awesome look feel and smell.
Leyla G.
Hillsboro, TX
Takes all the yucky stuff and dead skin out! Doesn't feel nasty or sticky when applying and is long - lasting!
Briana D.
This body mask gives my entire body a detox. After a stressful week this is one of my favorite products to use.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
Okay this may sound dumb, but how do you even use a body mask?
Linden W.
Does this work/help for clearing up acne on the body?