BY THE BODY SHOP

Charcoal powder is an ancient Asian beauty secret proven to draw out impurities from the skin, up to thousands of times its own mass. It has traditionally been used to draw out tensions from the mind too, de-stressing and calming. Use this purifying body clay as part of our relaxing ritual when you’re in need of a fast-track to tranquillity.

• Purifying clay body mask

• Removes impurities and soften skin for a deeply cleansed feel

• Relaxes body and mind

• With bamboo charcoal from The Himalayas, India
FULL INGREDIENTS

Kaolin (Absorbent), Aqua/Water (Solvent), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent), Charcoal Powder (Absorbent), Glycerin (Humectant), Propanediol (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Hectorite (Opacifying Agent), Isostearyl Lactate (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Salicylic Acid (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Humectant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Menthyl PCA (Humectant), Salix Alba Bark Extract/Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Menthol (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Dipropylene Glycol (Humectant), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 77499/Iron Oxides (Colour).

• Okay this may sound dumb, but how do you even use a body ...2 Answers
  • Does this work/help for clearing up acne on the body?1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Spa of the World™ Himalayan Charcoal Body Clay
  • "I wish this would go on sale so I can butts of this, I tried this on my hand first as I have sensitive skin and it looked so much brighter! " in 6 reviews
Jennifer K.
Really enjoyed this product for a quick pick me up! IT WORKED AS SOON AS I USED IT. I felt so rejuvenated afterwards. It seems very clean and was gentle on my skin! love this product and will go buy seconds!
Andrea G.
Grand Island, NE
It's good I like it but I don't used it so much since take time and it's something than I don't have much but overall it's a good product and more because one of the contests it's the charcoal.
Tracy K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I just love the charcoal Clay Body Mask. It's a bit pricey for how you get, but it worth every cent. I try and use it after a long work week to relax and treat myself to a "spa like" feel.
Suri O.
Sarasota, FL
This mask definitely leaves your pores clean and makes your face feel clear. It works amazingly and i use it all the time, especially when i used too much make-up on my face.
January W.
Ahhh got this on a sale deal (it was clearanced out at an ULTA) and I LOVE IT. It smells great, non irritating and works super. Plus cruelty free, of course 😊
Kesley F.
Katy, TX
This mask was amazing! It felt great too and when i removed it i could immediately see a difference in my skin. i will recommend this product to anyone!!
Kat D.
Kissimmee, FL
Very good to have it's always good to have to make sure your face is well kept and cleaned from sun damage and other dirts that fly in the air.
Hollie K.
Oil City
Loves the way it makes my face feel and gives you a beautiful glow. doesn't dry out your skin or make it oily. also not rough on sensitive skin.
Amber S.
Kaukauna, WI
I really like how my body felt after using this. It felt weird when putting it on and driving but I really do like how it makes my skin feel
Courtney T.
I love this line from the body shop!! This mask draws out impurities and leaves the skin so smooth. De-stressing, calming, and easy to use!
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
Okay this may sound dumb, but how do you even use a body mask?
Linden W.
Does this work/help for clearing up acne on the body?