BY THE BODY SHOP

Charcoal powder is an ancient Asian beauty secret proven to draw out impurities from the skin, up to thousands of times its own mass. It has traditionally been used to draw out tensions from the mind too, de-stressing and calming. Use this purifying body clay as part of our relaxing ritual when you’re in need of a fast-track to tranquillity.

• Purifying clay body mask

• Removes impurities and soften skin for a deeply cleansed feel

• Relaxes body and mind

• With bamboo charcoal from The Himalayas, India
FULL INGREDIENTS

Kaolin (Absorbent), Aqua/Water (Solvent), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent), Charcoal Powder (Absorbent), Glycerin (Humectant), Propanediol (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Hectorite (Opacifying Agent), Isostearyl Lactate (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Salicylic Acid (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Humectant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Menthyl PCA (Humectant), Salix Alba Bark Extract/Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Menthol (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Dipropylene Glycol (Humectant), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 77499/Iron Oxides (Colour).

• Okay this may sound dumb, but how do you even use a body ...2 Answers
  • Does this work/help for clearing up acne on the body?1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Spa of the World™ Himalayan Charcoal Body Clay
  • "I wish this would go on sale so I can butts of this, I tried this on my hand first as I have sensitive skin and it looked so much brighter! " in 6 reviews
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of the miracle products of TBS. After 1st use, it made my skin supple and velvety. It doesn't dry up and a small quantity goes a long way. I usually use it after exfoliating my skin. You can see the difference after applying for 2 or 3 times. I highly recommend this product.
KETAKEE I.
naperville, IL
Dead skin or want a spa treatment for yourself at home? this body mask is the answer. apply it once, relax and just see how great your skin will feel. this is the first ever body mask i have used in my life and there is no turning back now. loving it to bits!!
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I really enjoy using this product. I like most masks, so I was excited to try this. I felt that the charcoal was good for my skin. My face felt soft and clean after using it for days after application. I would buy it again, although it is a little pricey.
Charity W.
This body mask is everything . It leaves my body clear and smooth . A lot goes a long way . I'm in love with the texture of the product . I have no cons . All pros and I would definitely buy this product again .
Ariona A.
Great for skin detoxification. Removes all impurities from your skin, ridding of the dull dead skin layer. I use this product every 1-2 weeks and find my skin to stay shining and vibrant. Definitely recommend.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
I really felt that this mask got rid of a bunch of blackheads and left my skin silky smooth. Even though it uses charcoal it is still very sensitive on your skin and does not irritate it.
Katie D.
Vestavia, AL
I am really digging th charcoal mask! Especially this one! The Body Shop has done a great job with this mask! My face had never looked or felt better! I used it in the morning before work and my face felt great all day long!!
Kalina Y.
Leesburg, AL
The Himalayan Charcoal Clay Body Mask is my favorite! It feels so good when it's rubbed on and even better afterwards. Most body scrubs have a weird smell to them but I just love the smell of this scrub and I just can't stop rubbing my skin after I wash it all off!
Mare C.
San Antonio, TX
A body clay mask does wonders for your skin. It is not harsh and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. Dry skin is gone. The scent is very suttle and makes you forget you have it on. I used it twice a week to feel a bit pampered. Definitely would recommend.
Emily Q.
Tampa, FL
It kind of dried my skin out a little bit, but the overall effect was good. i bought it at the walgreens near me. it was fairly gentle but i have high standards.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
Okay this may sound dumb, but how do you even use a body mask?
Linden W.
Does this work/help for clearing up acne on the body?