BY THE BODY SHOP

Charcoal powder is an ancient Asian beauty secret proven to draw out impurities from the skin, up to thousands of times its own mass. It has traditionally been used to draw out tensions from the mind too, de-stressing and calming. Use this purifying body clay as part of our relaxing ritual when you’re in need of a fast-track to tranquillity.

• Purifying clay body mask

• Removes impurities and soften skin for a deeply cleansed feel

• Relaxes body and mind

• With bamboo charcoal from The Himalayas, India
FULL INGREDIENTS

Kaolin (Absorbent), Aqua/Water (Solvent), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent), Charcoal Powder (Absorbent), Glycerin (Humectant), Propanediol (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Hectorite (Opacifying Agent), Isostearyl Lactate (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Salicylic Acid (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Humectant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Menthyl PCA (Humectant), Salix Alba Bark Extract/Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Menthol (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Dipropylene Glycol (Humectant), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 77499/Iron Oxides (Colour).

• Okay this may sound dumb, but how do you even use a body ...2 Answers
  • Does this work/help for clearing up acne on the body?1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Spa of the World™ Himalayan Charcoal Body Clay
  • "I wish this would go on sale so I can butts of this, I tried this on my hand first as I have sensitive skin and it looked so much brighter! " in 6 reviews
candice s.
The Scent Smells Awesome! The feeling of this product going on is smoothr and gentle, i felt like i was wrapped in a moisture cacoon. I haven't tried very many products like this , this is my favorite so far. I bought from the body shop. I would definitely buy this product again. I love it!
Maureen H.
Moberly, MO
When shower doesn't seem like you have really cleansed your body I pull out the Himalyan Charcoal Clay Body Mask. It may seem like a lot of effort to use but it is well worth it. I use it every 2-3 weeks except during the summer when I seen to perspire non stop with all this hear.
Jennifer G.
verona, PA
I used this mask once. It was hard to use and really thick. I guess that is what it was supposed to be. I may not know how to use it correctly. But after my skin felt great. The scent was a little off putting but overall I would recommend it. I just don't use mask all that often.
Sherry T.
Wales, MA
Love this clay mask makes your body fee so soft
Afterwords it just use it fast and it's a little pricey when you have to use it on your whole body so I try just to use it on my elbows and knees arms so I don't have to buy it so fast
Crystal J.
Great Falls, MT
This is one of my favorite charcoal masks. It's easy to apply, easy to clean off, and leaves my skin feeling refreshing and beautiful. It doesn't make me oily or too dry, my skin feels amazingly smooth after. Has a great scent, so I'm not left smelly after rinsing it off.
Jessikea-Su P.
Fort Collins, CO
The mask does a good job cleaning. It is tough to get off you face though. You really have to scrub and sometimes feels slimy. I would recommend not using a bunch at once but apply a small amount and see what happens. I have had friends react differently than what I do.
Chameria D.
Lewisville, TX
I am pretty picky about facial stuff. It seems like everything breaks me out except clean and clear. This was no different it smells good was a good price but I had it on my face for maybe 10 seconds before I felt the burn :(
Danielle E.
Eagle River , AK
I have now used this product fours times, once a week. This mask is absolutely amazing and leaves my skin so soft and is currently helping to clear up my acne. I will definitely be purchasing this product again as soon as I run out. I leave it on about 20 minutes which is longer than it suggests.
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I received this as a gift for Christmas and I must say I am pretty impressed! It detoxifies your body and cleans your pores out. Get the brush with it for easy application. I've used it on my chest, back, and booty. Dries up any unsightly blemishes, clears pores, and leaves you with clear even skin.
Kona Y.
Lilburn
This mask is very useful when it comes to the end of my day! It makes me feel refreshed. Cons, it is pretty drying when applied to the skin. Pros, it leave my skin feeling smooth. It has a nice scent to the product. I do recommend this product.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
Okay this may sound dumb, but how do you even use a body mask?
Linden W.
Does this work/help for clearing up acne on the body?