BY THE BODY SHOP

Charcoal powder is an ancient Asian beauty secret proven to draw out impurities from the skin, up to thousands of times its own mass. It has traditionally been used to draw out tensions from the mind too, de-stressing and calming. Use this purifying body clay as part of our relaxing ritual when you’re in need of a fast-track to tranquillity.

• Purifying clay body mask

• Removes impurities and soften skin for a deeply cleansed feel

• Relaxes body and mind

• With bamboo charcoal from The Himalayas, India
FULL INGREDIENTS

Kaolin (Absorbent), Aqua/Water (Solvent), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent), Charcoal Powder (Absorbent), Glycerin (Humectant), Propanediol (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Hectorite (Opacifying Agent), Isostearyl Lactate (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Salicylic Acid (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Humectant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Menthyl PCA (Humectant), Salix Alba Bark Extract/Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Menthol (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Dipropylene Glycol (Humectant), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 77499/Iron Oxides (Colour).

• Okay this may sound dumb, but how do you even use a body ...2 Answers
  • Does this work/help for clearing up acne on the body?1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Spa of the World™ Himalayan Charcoal Body Clay
  • "I wish this would go on sale so I can butts of this, I tried this on my hand first as I have sensitive skin and it looked so much brighter! " in 6 reviews
Jamie S.
This face mask made me feel so fresh! I jave sebsitive skin, so i only used it in certain areas, but it did not irrirate at all. This mask is a bit gritty and has a slight tingle, so when you wash it off you can visibly see that it clarifies you skin!
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
OK SOOOO... not sure how to not make this mask be messy. It’s literally going to get on everything. There’s also not nearly enough for your full body. If you’ve got body acne, or darkened areas on the body this could be a good treatment to put on before you get in the shower. Or you can use this for a clay bath to detoxify or purify. I’d even think of using this for mani/pedis. But something about the packaging... it’s soooo messy! Can’t imagine using it for anything other than body painting for Instagram or if you want to upset your roommates/significant other/parents by leaving the bathroom a hot mess... eh. I’d pass.
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
A client introduced this to me once when I was attempting to make diy body masks. My first thought after using it was wow my skin on my legs looked bright and a bit more firm so I kept using it. After finishing the whole bottle my legs looked and felt great it's amazing how many toxins we store there. Only reason for the four stars is I can't justify the price per uses but I do love the product and will use it during the summer or for spacial me days.
Allison G.
Toledo, OH
Just tried this out for the first time and it left my face soft and my pores definetly smaller. My face was a little red after i took it off but that could be because i use a wash rag. But overall good first impression.. going to use it again this week.
Irish R.
The scent is so relaxing , makes your wanna go to sleep , this is intended for the body it dries quick , and yes it is effective makes my skin supple and clean , like the packaging where u just squeezed it , it’s hygienic, and definitely recommending it
Pooja K.
New Jersey
This body mask is really bad. First of it does not do any good, second off it leaves a weird gray residue on your skin which you will later find on your towel. Also leave stain in your bath tub, still does no good to your skin. Do not buy this ever.
Angela H.
Sallisaw, OK
This charcoal powder is an ancient Asian beauty secrets proven to draw out impurities from the skin. I put this on before getting into the shower. Apply a thin layer of the clay to your problem areas all over your body legs your arms chest wherever you feel like your skin looks dull. Let it set for 15 minutes before rinsing off. It leaves your skin silky smooth and more youthful. My skin look radiant and Youthful instantly. I followed up with the coconut body butter from The Body Shop. If your skin needs a little pick-me-up I highly recommend that you try this.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH. I do it twice every week and my skin has cleared SO much. I have this problem where every time I wax my eyebrows, little bumps pop up on my forehead right in between my eyebrows. It's SO annoying and this mask has helped clear it sooooo well. I barely notice the bumps anymore. Hopefully, after a whole month's worth of this mask-- it will be completely gone. It also makes my face super smooth after I remove it but then again, that is a given considering it's a clay mask! Definitely recommend it to people trying to get a clear face.
Toni W.
Knoxville, TN
Once I applied the clay to my body I knew it was the exact product I am looking for. It has a nice invigorating scent, my skin feels soft and leaves my mind relaxed. I can personally vouch for the body clay being that it has become a regimen when I visit the spa. I have sensitive skin and I did not have a problem. Worth the cost as well! I would say a "definite" buy! Thank you now I'm able to have a Spa day at home. Because its a rich black charcoal, it does stain the skin so make sure to use body wash to remove all traces of product.
Sonia H.
HOUSTON, TX
I recently purchased this product and have begun using it as per the instructions. It has a great scent and I've seen some postive improvements in my skin. I'm hoping to continue using it to give a more detailed review! My only hesitation for purchasing again is the size . For the price, I think it may be more valuable if it were a little bigger.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
Okay this may sound dumb, but how do you even use a body mask?
Linden W.
Does this work/help for clearing up acne on the body?