BY THE BODY SHOP

Handpicked in Namibia from the ‘Tree of Life’, the ximenia fruit seed yields a luxuriously rich oil, leaving skin feeling smoother and softer. Use this rich exfoliating scrub as part

All Ingredients

Glycerin (Humectant), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Cera Alba/Beeswax (Viscosity Controlling Agent), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Agent), Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate (Surfactant), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Surfactant), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent), Zea Mays Starch/Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (Absorbent), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Aqua/Water (Solvent), Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emollient), Ximenia Americana Seed Oil (Emollient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide (Colorant).

Buy on The Bod...
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Off the bat, this is not a super gritty scrub so you might not like it if that’s what you’re looking for. For me, I feel like I get good exfoliation and moisture at once. It leaves a smoothing, body oil type layer on the skin but it’s in no way greasy. I like this enough that I’m willing to try other scents and products from the Spa of the World line.
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
This is by far my favorite body scrub. The exfoliant is very fine and easy to rub over your skin. The scrub is paired with a moisturizer that turns to a body Oil as you rinse off. The smell is also perfect, it is very subtle with hints of vanilla.

It's good to use 1 to 2 times a week and can be found at The Body Shop stores. It is a little on the pricier side,but it's worth it and the container is very big.
Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
The smell is wonderful. I purchased this product in store at Ulta. I passed by it on the shelf and smelled it and I had to have it. I also purchased the massage oil and it is good too! I'm not sure I would purchase again because I think it was kind of expensive.
Samantha R.
I have tried a couple Ulta products. The ones that I have tried I really liked. Most definitely open to purchasing more Ulta products in the future.
Keiry L.
420 amboy avenue Perth amboy nj
E cimpraso muchas cosa por ulta ya que aveces se busca pe la página oficial y nunca lo tienen pero en ulta se consigue cosas a excelente pecios6
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
This scrub is very good! You can tell it exfoliates right away because as soon as you wash it away you skin feels so silky smooth!
Maranda S.
Tampa
This scrub is perfect for anyone that needs there skin feeling replenished . its leaves your skin with a smooth and soft finish.
gloria g.
Brownfield, TX
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara best by far an does the job keeping the lashes thick.
Linda S.
Cypress, TX
Lovvvvveeee ultaa really good store i reccoommeeenddd reallllllllttt goooddssss lloollll love it jje
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
I. Am. In. Love. With this stuff!! I just got it and used it today and my legs are soft as a baby’s butt!! I smells super nice and there is a lot in the container!! Honestly you don’t need much and I’m 6ft!! Lol I used it on my legs but I love it so much!! Totally worth it!!