BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Take time to cleanse, revive and revitalize your skin using a luxuriously pampering creamy salt scrub for the body with skin softening butters from Africa that will leave skin soft, smooth and subtly scented with our traditional Spa Wisdom™ Africa fragrance. Best for: all skin types, particularly those with dry skin who need to exfoliate regularly How it works: Community Trade organic beeswax moisturizes and conditions skin while acting as a barrier to help seal in moisture. Community Trade shea butter moisturizes and softens skin. Salt grains gently exfoliate skin. Ximenia, an oil extracted from the ximenia tree native to Africa, helps soften the skin....

THE BODY SHOP® Spa of the World™ Africa Ximenia & Salt Scrub
  • "This is one of my favorite bath and/or shower products. It is a wonderful salt scrub, exfoliating and moisturizing at the same time, the African Ximenia scent is pure delight. I use it about once a week. I have bought it several times, in fact, I order it on line and usually have at least two in stock. " in 8 reviews
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
This was my first time using any kind of scrub and I must say I'm very surprised how much I enjoy it. I felt that this isn't the best scrub out there especially for the price because it is a little pricey but you get a lot of product. I always end up using a lot of this product when I shower because I felt like it wasn't scrubbing enough to make my skin smooth especially if you are using it all over your body. 3 stars for average.
Heather F.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like this product. It is not one I use regularly. I keep this product when I need to relax, my skin feels dry or tough, I use it on my feet to soften them, and I use this product on my legs after shaving. My skin is incredibly sensitive and this product makes my skin feel good in particular after shaving my legs. When I shave my legs my skin is often dry and itchy however when I use this product my legs feel soft and I smell good and the dryness and itchiness vanish
Eileen S.
Chester, VA
I got this salt scrub during The Body Shop's annual Black Friday deal (what a steal, at $11!). I've been using it for almost 2 years now, and absolutely love it -- it's extremely gentle and moisturizing, but somehow leaves my legs feeling incredibly soft and exfoliated! It also has a light fragrant, so I don't have to worry about feeling overwhelmed by a bunch of different scents during my relaxing bath time.
Crystal S.
Atlanta, GA
Soak up! Because it's relax and pampering time. It's a wonderful buffing tool for my skin. I only really use it every week, so it lasts forever. Follow up with a good moisturizing lotion and be prepared to have your body feel like you're rolling around on silk sheets all the time.
Danielle G.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this as a wedding present and I have fallen head over heels for this product. It smelled amazing and the price was great. The scrub did amazing things for my skin and left out really soft. I have yet to purchase this product since, but once I get a chance, I will. And I have recommend it to many people.
Anna D.
Naples, FL
Lindsay M.
Huntington Beach, CA
This is a wonderful scrub that doesn't make you feel oily after, but it is a little painful to use if you have any open wounds due to the salt. It took me a long time to use the whole tub up. However, the container ring seal eventually fell apart and water finally got into my tub ruining what was left of my product. The jar is also heavy and glass so a little awkward to use in the shower. I do recommend it though.
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
I love this scrub!! I actually added it to my manicure routine and use it primarily on my hands rather than as an actual body scrub- the jar isn't great; the rubber seal fell off right when I got it, so I knew I couldn't store it in the shower- but it does anazing stuff to my hands
Angelique Z.
Atoka, TN
When I first found out that I was pregnant I researched what types of products to use for stretch marks. Well I found out that using a body scrub with body oil would reduce your chances of getting stretch marks in the long run. Well this is the body scrub that I chose and I am extremely glad that I did. It makes my skin feel fantastic afterwards and I have no stretch marks.
Cheery C.
I love doing Spa at home because i can do whenever I want. this product help to satisfy my need. it helped to scrub my dead skin away. it also make my skin so smooth after each use. the price is a little too high. however, the smell is alright though.