Add a Photo

By THE BODY SHOP
#67 in Bath Products
Inspired by the indulgent milk and honey bath of Cleopatra herself, our recipe of three oil extracts leaves skin feeling luxuriously smooth. Use this pampering bath milk as part of our relaxing ritual when you re in need of a fast-track to tranquillity.
Photo (1)
Kira R.
Kira R.
Metuchen , NJ
Oct. 23, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Spa of the World Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath 250 g
Milk and honey are my two favorite regiments that I used even to make my own homemade products to put on my face or my body! They are major jealous to your skin! The fact that this shop spa bag has products from these two agents is what makes me get them!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Minneapolis, MN
Sept. 28, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Spa of the World Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath 250 g
THIS SMELLS SOOO GOOD! It's super soothing and gentle...great after a stressful day. I love lighting up a Body Shop candle with my bath. It's a little pricey, I think $21? It's a nice investment for yourself - or a fun gift!
Sheila H.
Sheila H.
Oct. 3, 2016, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Spa of the World Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath 250 g
The body shop Is a great product. When using the body shop sps of the world Egyptian milk & milk& honey bath it gives you the illusion of being at weekend spa. This product is great for ralaxing after a hard day of work.
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
Sept. 27, 2016, 1:57 a.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Spa of the World Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath 250 g
I like to soak in the tub a couple times per week. I use the Egyptian milk & honey because it brings a relaxing feel to my time and the fragrance fills the room with a calming feel
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Sept. 23, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Spa of the World Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath 250 g
This is great especially for sensitive skin. Leaves skins feeling smooth and silky. And the fragrance is also great smelling not over powering. I would recommend this product
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Meriden, CT
Oct. 5, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Spa of the World Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath 250 g
The aroma of this product is so relaxing. It rejuvenates your skin. Comes in a nice, cute pouch. It is so soft on the skin and leaves your body smelling good and soft.
Maegan J.
Maegan J.
Louisville, CO
Sept. 26, 2016, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Spa of the World Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath 250 g
Love the smell of this product. I enjoy using it because my skin feels absolutely amazing afterwards and it is also very affordable.
arisbel t.
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
Sept. 28, 2016, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Spa of the World Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath 250 g
greta for taking a bath i really love this product it leaves ur skin smooth and soft after using this its a worthy buy
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
Sept. 23, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Spa of the World Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath 250 g
I love this it smells soo good and leaves my skin feeling great warm bath with is and some candles bets night ever lol
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Anderson, CA
Sept. 24, 2016, 1:29 a.m.
Review for: The Body Shop Spa of the World Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath 250 g
Smells amazing and it leaves your body filling silky and smooth u will love it I know I love it and the smell