The Body Shop Spa of the World Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath 250 g uploaded by Briselda E.

BY THE BODY SHOP #74 in Bath Products

Inspired by the indulgent milk and honey bath of Cleopatra herself, our recipe of three oil extracts leaves skin feeling luxuriously smooth. Use this pampering bath milk as part of our relaxing ritual when you re in need of a fast-track to tranquillity. see more...

Buy on The Bod...
Moka M.
This product is really nice, it works really well with my skin and keeps it very soft. It is great for sensitive skin. It last longer than I expected, a little goes a long way. The only con is that it is very pricey. I would recommend it if you want to splurge a body wash.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
By far a great product!! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and it smells amazing!! A little goes a long way. I would highly recommend it for a relaxing bath!! I also love the little scoop that comes with it!! :-)
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
I love this. I bought it for a family member and ended up using almost al of it. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth after I use it in a bath. It comes with such cute packaging and I love the little scoop. I would definitely recommend it as a gift for someone.
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
Milk and honey are my two favorite regiments that I used even to make my own homemade products to put on my face or my body! They are major jealous to your skin! The fact that this shop spa bag has products from these two agents is what makes me get them!
RUTH S.
Little Rock, AR
This product is the best. It is great for the entire family. It meet my expectation in regard to cost and effectiveness. I was very pleased and will use this product again. Keep the formula the same, it is great. I would recommend it highly.
Vanessa W.
Yreka, CA
I absolutely love the way this product smells. Milk and honey is such a moisturizing combination. It's really gentle and not too harsh. I use this product every once in awhile when I want to moisturize. I would buy this product again and recommend to other that like Milk and Honey.
Sheila H.
The body shop Is a great product. When using the body shop sps of the world Egyptian milk & milk& honey bath it gives you the illusion of being at weekend spa. This product is great for ralaxing after a hard day of work.
Jasmine W.
Meriden, CT
The aroma of this product is so relaxing. It rejuvenates your skin. Comes in a nice, cute pouch. It is so soft on the skin and leaves your body smelling good and soft.
c a r o l i n e C.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Ehhh... this product smells good but I think it's a waste of money. The packaging got me... it was too cute to pass up.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
This is so luxurious. Smells delightful. Gave my skin some much needed tlc. Felt very moisturizing