THE BODY SHOP® Spa Fit Toning Concentrate uploaded by Monalisha P.THE BODY SHOP® Spa Fit Toning Concentrate uploaded by Jordan B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This zesty concentrate contains 100% natural-origin citrus ingredients. It will leave skin looking smoother and more toned. For best results, use with other products in the Spa Fit range.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Dipropylene Glycol (Humectant), Glycerin (Humectant), Caffeine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone (Emulsifier/Surfactant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Menthol (Fragrance/Cooling Agent), Salicylic Acid (Preservative/Hair Conditioner), Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Arginine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Solidago Virgaurea Extract/Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citrus Limon Peel Oil/Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil (Essential Oil), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzoic Acid (Preservative), Dehydroacetic Acid (Preservative), Citrus Paradisi Seed Oil/Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), CI 19140/Yellow 5 (Colour).

Massage into problem areas. Use with other products in the Spa Fit range as part of a regime.

Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I have tried a lot of products from The Body Shop and I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite scents. The Body Shop uses natural ingredients in their products which makes this toner feel super good on the face. It does not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts.
Brittany P.
Smells amazing and is very affordable, but it runs out extremely fast! But that's only because of how much you want to use it. You can purchase it on their website and also find a ton of another awesome skin products!
Bethany L.
Noblesville, IN
I liked the idea of the product, but I feel like it was way too thick and sticky. Didn't see any difference in my skin. Love TBS though! Just not this.
Michaela S.
Ridgway, PA
I purchased this at Tj Maxx and it's a great product. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. Can't beat the price either!
Shayna H.
Sherman, TX
Defiantly a good quality toner. I received a sample in my ipsy bag. Fell in love with it.
Farheen A.
Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
I am an absolute body shop junkie.
Why? Cause they're vegan and all natural products!
Why do I love it?
It does what it says. Doesn't harm my skin.
Absolutely in love.
I will buy it over and over again!
Angela D.
Romana
I love this store. Every single product and specially this one idk there's just something in it that will make you fall in love like omg this is what perfection looks like
Dezire D.
Wasnt much satisfied the texture isn't light and smooth leaves skin oily which i hate a lot as i have oily skin can get better needs spf
kevin t.
Fond du sac
It is an amazing product to use it was my first time to use the product and I didn't expect such good result from it
FEB-20💙 S.
Dubai
This' product I used in my hand and this product every nice product for black skin no First time I used