THE BODY SHOP® Spa Fit Firming & Toning Gel-Cream Massager

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Caffeine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate (Emollient), Undecane (Emollient), Propanediol (Viscosity Modifier), Tridecane (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Cellulose (Absorbent/Chelating Agent), Isopropyl Palmitate (Emollient), Menthol (Fragrance/Cooling Agent), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Ammonium Polyacrylolydimethyl Taurate (Emulsifier), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Emollient), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Salicylic Acid (Preservative/Hair Conditioner), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Arginine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Potassium Chloride (Viscosity Increasing Agent), Sodium Phytate (Chelating Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Solidago Virgaurea Extract/Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Citrus Limon Peel Oil/Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil (Essential Oil), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), t-Butyl Alcohol (Denaturant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Alcohol (Solvent/Diluent), Benzoic Acid (Preservative), Citrus Paradisi Seed Oil/Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Dehydroacetic Acid (Preservative), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), CI 19140/Yellow 5 (Colour).

Twist the applicator to release the gel-cream. Massage into thighs using a using firm, circular motion, working up to the buttocks. Finish the application with hands using light, upward strokes until all the gel-cream is absorbed.

How long does this take to work?
How do you get the sample? I'm new to this!
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Spa Fit Firming & Toning Gel-Cream Massager!
How would you rate this product?
Manor , TX
Truly remarkable product that really does work. I had my doubts when I purchased it but after daily use over time I noticed improvements to the firmness of my skin. It's also very reasonably priced. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Fort Pierce, FL
THE BODY SHOP® Spa Fit Firming & Toning Gel-Cream Massager uploaded by Jami K.
Excellent price, excellent quality and great smell! I can't believe this stuff works for the price it is. You feel it tingling right away and within 24 hours I noticed results. I used the lotion on the back of my thighs.
Port Orange , FL
I don't know if it is the squats or the massager but I'm totally dimple free! I love the body shop and all their products! I try to use it daily but sometimes if I'm wearing jeans, I won't! I have bought 3 bottles so far!
The Body Shop Spa Fit Firming & Toning Gel-Cream Massager - 6.75 Oz. : This zesty gel-cream is a wake-up call for the body. Use it with its integrated massage applicator to leave skin feeling firmer and looking more toned. Makes skin feel firmer. Leaves skin looking more toned . Integrated massage applicator .Caffeine and citrus ingredients .Zesty scent. Though their is the massager I still prefer a real massage done by somebody else. There is nothing to beat that.
This stuff works amazing and feels so smooth. I hardly ever like gel stuff like this because they make me feel really oily but using this for a massage is the most amazing thing ever. I would buy this again.
North Arlington, NJ
I was interested in the little massager that came with the bottle. I got it from the body shop and the lady recommended it for my Cellulite on my legs. It seemed like it wasn't working with my daily regimens so I didn't keep up with it
Gibsonton, FL
I really like this product, smells great, great price. Very happy with the products, keeps my skin looking refreshed and healthy with a glow. I overall think it;s a one of a kind product that I will continue buying for a long time.
Wilmington, NC
I used this product for a month and didn't feel a big difference .The product smells good and is not oilish witch for me is great;however my skin kept feeling flaccid so I decided to switch for another brand.
Creamy buttery soft is the way to describe this product. I purchased it online for cheap! It's a good size bottle for what you pay for I use it twice a day and it keeps my skin moisturizers. I absolutely love
I didn't care for this product. I did like the smell and the fact that it's not oily. After several weeks, I didn't notice any changes. I also didn't like the way it made my skin feel.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...