BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Strawberry Hand Cream 30ml; (2) Strawberry Lip Butter 10ml see more...

Kristen W.
Lees Summit, MO
I wear latex gloves on a daily basis and wash my hands a lot working in health care. At work, the soap is abrasive and it dries out my hands. When at home I like to have something that moisturizes as well as gets the germs gone. I love the scent of the product too!
Jennifer R.
Wonderful product, great smells and easy to use and feels great on your skin! Use daily and works great on your skin. Not expensive therefore you can buy more than one fragrance at a time and switch it up on a daily basis.
Lisa B.
Hobe Sound, FL
I keep The Body Shop Soft Hands at home, in my car and at my desk in my office. Easy to apply, light in texture and absorbs easily. Priced well and only a small amount is needed. I use it everyday, a few times especially since I wash my hands constantly!
Crystal M.
Loved the fragrance. The one I used was made with sugar crystals to help exfoliating with your skin. Would recommend using this at least once a week. Used when I was tanning to help with dead skin cells and keep the skin tan but glowing
Diana N.
The lotion is perfect for on the go as well as home. Sweet and flirty scent lingers on all day. It leaves your hands feeling refreshed and smooth and ready to take on the day!
Lizette I.
I totally recommend this product due to reason it make your hands feel great. I purchase items quit alot. My boyfriend loves the smell and feel. I love sharing it with my mom. Great product
kim o.
Staten Island, NY
My hands get very chapped & rough because I wash them all the time. I use this product because it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy after using it ,plus it smells nice !
Jhoy J.
This product is good it really makes my hands soft and it smells good.you will the difference with other brand .. it will really make your hand soft and smooth.
Trisha P.
Oklahoma City, OK
The product was very nice and scent wasn't too over powering. My hands were soft but not oily. The price is a bit much for the small amount of product but good.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
I really enjoy The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry hand cream. It has a pleasant berry scent. It also goes on creamy , is not oily, and absorbs into the skin fast.

Amazon