BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Strawberry Hand Cream 30ml; (2) Strawberry Lip Butter 10ml see more...

Courtney E.
Torrance, CA
This hand lotion is pretty good.
I mainly love the scent, and it does make my hands soft. I do, however, wish they offered it in smaller sizes for my smaller purse. Depending on the time of year or the purse of the week, I have to leave this at home to save space.
But it's a good product for the value, for sure.
Lorena P.
American Falls, ID
One of my favorite hand products. Being in the medical field I am constantly washing my hands. Causing them to dry out a lot. So this is something I use on the daily. It's a little pricey but so worth it. Your hands and cuticles will thank you. Definitely something you need in your purse, car or anywhere you can put it.
Keli C.
Jacksonville, FL
Great product. It is soft and lightly scented. The to be small and convenient and can fit in any handbag. I like how the product is not slippery because most time I apply it in the car right before I drive. My hands tend to get very dry during the winter months and this product keeps them moisturized.
Jessica S.
APO AE
Great product! Keeps my hands feeling smooth all day, even if the weather outside is dry. Soothes skin and doesn't become dried out or cracked. I use this product twice a day, morning and night. Keeps my hands feeling smooth! Definitely would recommend!
Tara C.
Van Buren, MO
This lotion is so soft and smells so good! I even use it on my two and three year old after bath time. I uses it about 2-3 times per week. I also like it because its not to pricey.. It is long lasting and makes your skin wonderful. I will defiantly be buying it again
Alyson Y.
Overland Park
My hands dry out so quickly and I love using this scrub to exfoliate. I've only bought it one time but when i tried it, I loved it. If I had the opportunity to try it out again, and I still liked it, I'd probably become a regular buyer. I don't see it everywhere.
Kirra L.
Syracuse, NY
Great product! Leaves my hands super soft! I would recommend this as a gift for anyone on any occasion. The size of the bottle is perfect for the price. I got straight from the mall. The soap is very gentle on skin. I would definitely buy it again.
Paula G.
Porterville, CA
This product is the best. I highly recommend it, it is very gentle on your skin, specially if you have sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local mall in the Body Shop store. I would but this product again.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
It's nice hand cream not the best but not worst it was a little greasy but a nice sent it did not absorb in to the skin the way I'd like it too but again it rich and creamy and felt nice applying. But I have very dry skin so for normal skin it might be a great hand cream
Gabriela D.
Fuchal, Madeira
I have one of this Body Shop Soft Hands Cream, and it really works. Also, almost all their fragances are delicious, I love the strawberry one. The bad thing is the size of the product, but the price is OK . I will buy it again.

Amazon