BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Strawberry Hand Cream 30ml; (2) Strawberry Lip Butter 10ml see more...

Aslhy R.
Este producto es muy hermoso es agradable y es de muy buena calidad. 😊 ahora sólo nos falta esperar para experimentar
Madison B.
Montreal
Purchased at: The Bay
Review for: Mango more...
I am in love with the smell! My hands stay super soft and I get a lot of compliments on the smell in the office :)
Vani Ledesma L.
Argentina
It is a very good product. I love use it. The brand is excellent. It is highly recommended and is at a good price.
Steph S.
This gives you really soft hands and it smells really nice, it was a bit costly but it was all worth it in the end
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
Oh my god i really need it to try it i love her bakage and her review i should try it i thinck will be good 😍😍🎉🎉🎉
Sarah E.
Oshawa, Ontario
Makes my hands so so so soft!! it is nice and clean smelling and not too greasy!! works wonders for my dry skin!
molly t.
Vernon, BC
Purchased at: The Body Shop
Smells amazing, keeps my hands moisturized all day and last for a long time, so no need to reapply all the time
MIR B.
North Vancouver , BC
Review for: Strawberry more...
I love the body shops moisturizer for my hands and even for small problem areas like my elbows super effective.
AyOuTa _.
el taref
My hand look so pretty I want to say thanks to this product I would recommend buying it because it is worth it
Mia ♛.
Cairo
Review for: Other more...
I guess i would have liked this product if it lasted longer , but i guess i used it too much. Very nice smell.

Amazon