BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Strawberry Hand Cream 30ml; (2) Strawberry Lip Butter 10ml see more...

shanzit m.
ontario
Review for: Other more...
This product is amazing , i bought the rose smell one is such a great smell, it feels like you are sitting or sleeping in roses
Holly C.
ringwood east
Love these products they smell so good i want to eat them feels so good on the skin the textures good to
Always have them on me
Kyla P.
I love the body shop hand products! 90% of the time I love the scents too. Good moisture levels received and delicious scents.
Jayita R.
indian
I m using these for quite a long. All over my body is quite dry. But it helps to retain moisture and almost lock it.. It's good
Mai I.
It is very very very Very very very very good elegant excellent wonderful great wow amazing safe I adore it .it is really works
Mozaina A.
UAE, Sharjah
Really I like this brand and this product so I always choose them for my body skin and face and advice my family and friends
Batoul D.
sharjah
I use this after bath and scrap and my hand-body become soft and fluffy my mother also use this l like it also prise is ok
Courtney L.
Review for: Strawberry more...
This smells delish like i could eat it also it makes my hands amazingly soft as i suffer with alot of dry skin on my hands
YIQIAN T.
Singapore
Review for: Strawberry more...
One of my favorite scent of body shop! The smell of the strawberry scent doesn’t smell to heavy Nor artificial, just right.
🌼Twinkle 🌸.
Bangalore
If you love fruity smell then this product is absolute blessing for you. Smells delicious!! I use this before bedtime😊

Amazon