BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Strawberry Hand Cream 30ml; (2) Strawberry Lip Butter 10ml see more...

Katie S.
This hand cream is very good. It is a thin consistency. The cream is very hydrating and moisturising. I have the mango hand cream and it smells amazing.
Kelso A.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Strawberry more...
I got this as a gift from one of my students once and really enjoyed how moisturizing it was and also the smell was amazing! Really enjoyed this product.
Emily C.
united kingdom
I don't get on with this product as I find it doesn't soak into my skin but sits on the surface. It smells lovely but unfortunately it is not for me.
Amrita J.
I loved it. beautiful scent moisturizing cream. Effective plus it's paraben free. No chemical and i bought in offer. Fragnance last for few hours.
saba z.
I always keep it in my bag it makes your hands smooth and doesn't feel tacky plus point is it smells great and is easily available and affordable
keji a.
I think that this is a great for hands and it just give a so nice smell for your hands i think that you shud try this its my absolutely favorite
Roma S.
Review for: Strawberry more...
They feel and smell great, just like one is using strawberries. Not at all sticky and have improved the softness of my hands during winters.
Trisha R.
Etobicoke
This hand cream is the perfect size to put in your backpack or purse, it smells so delicious, and my hands have never felt so soft before!
Bobbi M.
South shields, Tyne and wear
The smell was quite organic in a way like it smelt like real fruit, super super hydratong i love it i just wish the containers where bigger
Sarah J.
Although I don't moisturise my hands a lot because they're quite clammy, this moisturiser smells great and keeps my skin feeling fresh

Amazon