BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Strawberry Hand Cream 30ml; (2) Strawberry Lip Butter 10ml see more...

Maisy R.
LONDON, LONDON
It's an amazing product which works sooo well.
The smooth texture moisturies your hands, and gives them a clean and fresh feeling. It also had the right watery ratio, which means it dries nourishingly and quickly. It gives a sense of life and I would no doubt buy this again.
Salma S.
Another Body Shop strawberry flavored product! I love all their strawberry products. This combination for hand skin care works well to make dry and slightly chapped hands heal and moisturise well. It works in a matter of days and makes you feel more confident with your hands.
Aleida B.
Does exactly what the label says, it gives you soft hands. I get really tough skin in the winter and treating it takes a thick moisturizer. This one is great for that, and the quality you get is worth the price. It's actually great value.
Danielle L.
I like some of the scents that The Body shop has come out with. However I'm not a fan of how my hands feel after I've applied their hand creams. The ones I've tried leave a thick icky coat of my hands.
Skyler C.
This product is one of my favorites during the winter! It keeps your hands and arms nice and protected and smells amazing!! My favorite is the strawberry scent which is sweet and gentle.
Leah-Moana F.
Review for: Strawberry more...
Absolutely love this cream! It smells so sweet that it almost makes me want to eat it! Very gentle on the skin, leaving skin feeling nourished and rejuvenated
Jenalee H.
Botwood Nl
Review for: Strawberry more...
Great for keeping your hands super soft, always feeling moisture for long periods of time!! i couldn’t last without it, although it do feel very oily at first
Samantha M.
I love these little hand creams not only do they smell amazing, they last for a good while and are so handy to pop on your hand bag for on the go application
Drew F.
Love these hand creams- smell beautiful and make my hands feel so soft
Come in many different varieties and are a great size to carry round in your handbag
◟̽◞̽ R.
Saltillo
I just love it!! It's smells soo goood and really makes my hands feel like the ones of a baby. I use it every day and i gotta say its long-lasting

Amazon