BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Strawberry Hand Cream 30ml; (2) Strawberry Lip Butter 10ml see more...

Brii D.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: Strawberry more...
I loved this product so much for the winter! I kept these in my purse and they always moisturized my dry hands.
Sophia K.
New York
Kind of heavy, but the smell is so good. I don't purchase this product often, but it's pleasant whenever I do.
Carolina S.
Atlanta
Review for: Strawberry more...
I love the Body Shop products! This soft hands lotion is so deep and rich it restores your skin immediately!
Amy B.
Monroe,Ohio
This product is all right it’s really greasy and doesn’t smell very strong could be a little bit less greasy
Brittany F.
Oliver Springs
It helps me out A LOT. I recommend it yo everyone who hasn't tried it yet.it soooo amazing..LOVE IT.AMAZING
Amazing !!! This had a great sent and makes your skin very soft and the cream is very gentle on your skin.
Grace P.
Great scent and wonderful hydration for my hands and cuticles. I love hoe this can double up as my perfume.
Delaney B.
Saratoga Springs
The scent is great! You’re hands feel soft at first but the effect doesn’t last more than about an hour
Kiana T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Strawberry more...
Smells incredible, makes your skin feel so buttery and smooth! Great product for the dry winter motnhs
Hope B.
Reisterstown, MD
Great lotion but it makes your hands pretty greasy so have to be prepared for that . Smells pretty good

Amazon